Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Fun Pictures
The Next Super Car model For Jay to use... Just give her a few years or my Wife will get pissed.

[Image: 10101010101.jpg]

[Image: Cayla.jpg]
dood, get her off your hood. :angry:

and into the back seat . B)

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Hope she would of dented it. Would of gave me reason to get my CF hood sooner lol
ZX3TUNR,Jul 16 2005, 10:42 AM Wrote:Ya just went and picked up soem flood lights. How ever they seemed to show more yellow then anything. We tried 100watt bulbs but it was way to xtreme so we went back down to 60. Next time I know and am going to bring some whiter bulbs.
[right][snapback]122914[/snapback][/right]

You won't really need whiter bulbs. Just adjust the white balance in your camera... if possible... what kind of camera are you using?
Finally something to distract from those stupid doors.
Nice car.
SVTDavan,Jul 21 2005, 10:24 AM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Jul 16 2005, 10:42 AM Wrote:Ya just went and picked up soem flood lights. How ever they seemed to show more yellow then anything. We tried 100watt bulbs but it was way to xtreme so we went back down to 60. Next time I know and am going to bring some whiter bulbs.
[right][snapback]122914[/snapback][/right]

You won't really need whiter bulbs. Just adjust the white balance in your camera... if possible... what kind of camera are you using?
[right][snapback]124186[/snapback][/right]

Canon A75
ANTHONYD,Jul 21 2005, 01:37 PM Wrote:Finally something to distract from those stupid doors.
[right][snapback]124190[/snapback][/right]

hey..his doors are quite nice! :P but i do have a question, why does everyone hate the vertical doors so much?
smith21,Jul 29 2005, 09:31 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jul 21 2005, 01:37 PM Wrote:Finally something to distract from those stupid doors.

hey..his doors are quite nice! :P but i do have a question, why does everyone hate the vertical doors so much?
[right][snapback]126338[/snapback][/right]

It's not that we hate them...vertical doors rule./...

on a lambo...

not a 20K focus!

...seriously!!! <_<
smith21,Jul 29 2005, 09:31 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]126338[/snapback][/right]

I like the idea of vertical doors myself, but then reality sets in... Yer basically hanging weight off a hinge in a way the body wasn't designed for, a disaster waiting to happen IMO, not to mention that if the hinge freezes in our climate I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that trying to open a frozen vertical door is ten times harder than a horizontal one.

NefCanuck
Well to be honest. All the things ppl say bad about scissor doors they should all shut up becuase they all wrong. Your missing everything. The door are no way going to collapse. The stock hinges are not even 1/2 the size of the vertical hinge. I feel scared having the stock hinge on. Each hinge is supported with a high qaulity hydrolic. It all comes down to how much time you put into it and how good you are.

The reason why ppl usually dont like them is becuase of ignorance. They like to hide the fact that if they could do it they would be up for it. The one guy here was the biggest scissor door hater and he is now converted.

Another reason is scissor doors are not a very easy mod or cheap. Even auto body shops wont touch them. Its funny becuase the only ppl who have actually bashed me about them are focus guys. Every one else loves them. Now I really confuse ppl and the "what kind of car is that" I get asked even more.

PS. My car doesnt see winter.
so much "goodness" bottled up you just had to say that twice :D

*edit I do tho like the doors, good job Jay*
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
i love it when people ask ya what car is that. thats a great feeling. got anymore pics of the girls and any others girls? :D
*** 2000 Street Edition Sedan Album ***
(May Your New Owner Love You As I Did)