Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Wrc Focus
BTW, there is a swan in the background wanting a closer look.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
schade,Jul 12 2005, 08:51 PM Wrote:Are you donating your turbo flo?  If not it might by my winter plans since i'll have a new work truck and be able to park the focus and save the insurance money to put towards it.

[right][snapback]121597[/snapback][/right]

I'm just making sure you know whats missing. :P :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I saw you on the 400 on sunday... that wing is WAY too big for a commutor car .. It looked very funny. I personally never thought this kit fit the focus well at all either... but hey thats me.

No offence meant... if you like it .. then thats all that matters.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
that is a large wing!
"YAH !" compare to the real one

[Image: MSport_WRC_Road_Car_2.jpg]
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
that front bumper was made for a big fat intercooler...

i think the RS side shirts, or the JSM sides would looks killer with the rest of it
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
looks sweet, i'm assuming your not going to drive it in the winter anymore?
hardk0re,Jul 13 2005, 04:28 PM Wrote:looks sweet, i'm assuming your not going to drive it in the winter anymore?
[right][snapback]121869[/snapback][/right]
but it's a WRC car now! Of course he'll drive it in the winter! Sideways!
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
is it me or does the colour not match.....and unfortunately I am with T-Dot on this one.....but huge props for doing your own thing....
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
i still need to wash/claybar/wax the rest of the car which should make it shine as much as the new bumpers do .. otherwise the colour isn't that far off.

I should be getting a truck from work sometime in sept/oct so that would mean that i'd be able to park the focus .. or atleast drive it on the few decent weather days.
Below Average Car Club
Your never going to get color to match perfectly with polyurethane and metal just wont happen but tight kit cant wait to see the finished product.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
I really like the view of the rear! looks great man.
schade,Jul 11 2005, 11:51 PM Wrote:10 months after purchasing it i finally got my wrc body kit painted and mounted.  The only thing left to put on is the flares which should be on by the end of this week.

Here's a couple of pics so far

[Image: wrcfocus01.jpg]
[Image: wrcfocus02.jpg]
[Image: wrcfocus03.jpg]

I'll take some better pics once its all cleaned up and the flares are on

does it ever look like its riding high thogugh ... i'm gonna have to get some new springs/struts now forsure
[right][snapback]121222[/snapback][/right]
thats the s**t !
that is amazing . i love the rear bumper.
will taht fit on a 01 sedan
i don't see why the rear bumper wouldn't fit .. as far as i know the front and rears are the same on all models
Below Average Car Club
actually, the 00-04 focus are the same up front but, the sedan and wagon each have different rear bumpers that are longer than that on the hatchbacks!
LOL...first time i saw this car and i KNEW that it looked really familer!!!! ha ha ha...went back for old posts and found the same car spotted by the Toronto Mazda3 club back in March!! hehe...noticed all the hate back then and all the love now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...topic=9681
2003 Focus ZTS Sedan - CD Silver - 2.0L ZETEC. Power Moonroof. Winter Package. 4 spd auto
2002 Mazda Protege ES Sedan - Sand Mica - 2.0L FS-DE. 4 spd auto

Toronto Protege Club Events Photographer
Toronto Protege Club Events Reporter
my god .. how did i miss that post way back then

Yes, it did look quite out of place without the rest of the kit on, and being unpainted. I'm glad that most of you have changed your opinion from the last time :D
Below Average Car Club
Its because the picture angles are better this time ... post a 3/4 rear and people will realize again how big that wing is.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
KABLING!!!

I'll be honest, I don't like the street legal versions of the WRC kit.

the wing is supposed to be box-sectioned , but would impede your rear view.... so instead, you have a big God-Handle on the back..

Though I'm sure it does a better job keeping the tailgate shut at high speeds than my equally* useless whale tail does.

but to each his own.. it does look pretty spiffy at certain angles tho.

*my whale tail would be even more useless if it didn't provide so much summer shade
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!