Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showdown Update?!?
for a first year show .. the best way to get cars to go is give free entry to say 20 cars .. then once the word gets out that there well be atleast those 20 cars there, others well show

If your in it to make money .. i highly doubt you would the first year .. i highly doubt any current car show made much money there first year .. if any

good luck in august though
Below Average Car Club
[Image: gears_n_beers_ad_1.jpg]
schade,Jul 13 2005, 11:55 PM Wrote:for a first year show .. the best way to get cars to go is give free entry to say 20 cars .. then once the word gets out that there well be atleast those 20 cars there, others well show

If your in it to make money .. i highly doubt you would the first year .. i highly doubt any current car show made much money there first year .. if any

good luck in august though
[right][snapback]121975[/snapback][/right]

i was not in it to make money just to cover my expenses
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
ZX3TUNR,Jul 13 2005, 04:47 PM Wrote:Saskatchewan its self is a disgrace to the sport compact scene.

Even last year. Sport Compacts Nights. One of the biggest and most know shows in Canada. These guys are huge in the scene. Even thow it was fun the show wasnt a success and becuase of that they are not having there shows in Sask anymore :(

Incentives dont do s**t. Example Sport Compcts Nights. As soon as you got there didnt even have time to get your car in the arena and they were all ready handing you free s**t (Alpine shirts, Meguiars stuff and stickers). They could of labeled all there ads with enter and get free stuff. People still wouldnt of entered.

The Cubed show is gunna be sweet though ;)
[right][snapback]121957[/snapback][/right]
Free s**t just for entering hell I'll put my stock car in I don't care.... well it's got a stereo does that count :D....

damn sask and it's lack of compact tuning scene(besides the rice, we tend to have alot of that)
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Things is most bigger shows require you to submit list of mods and picture of yoru car and your car needs to be approved to enter the show.