Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Cell Phone.
I just bought a new cell phone last night. It's from Bell....happy Flo... :D . It's the new LG 325. Really nice phone.

Turbo arrived!
Very nice.
I just got a new one two... around $300... Motorola V300
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 9 2005, 10:29 AM Wrote:Very nice.
[right][snapback]120548[/snapback][/right]

You shoulda checked with me first, I coulda got you that phone for half of what you paid for it, new also.
My other ride is your Mom
hehehe Nokia 6620. The nokia "Fat Boy" <_<
Stupid phone. Had it for like 4 month's and im still figuring stuff about about it
2000 ZX3
paolo,Jul 9 2005, 06:48 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 9 2005, 10:29 AM Wrote:Very nice.
[right][snapback]120548[/snapback][/right]

You shoulda checked with me first, I coulda got you that phone for half of what you paid for it, new also.
[right][snapback]120589[/snapback][/right]

She's got lots of money. She has no car payment.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Now I know why they call you Mr. Fuktard...
and however, I do NOT have a lot of money. Check my 2 Door Red Foci post.

Next time, if I ever want a new phone... I go to, Paolo. I needed one bad though, cause I broke my other one.
And this isn't a harp on just you, because I have been doing that alot today, but why do people really feel they need a phone?

I got rid of mine because it was interrupting my work and taking away from "my time"

Hell, if you want me leave a message at home.

I just don't get the cell phone thing. I can understand it for some, but very few people actually need one.

Want one sure, it's another toy you have to pay for. But need?

I need a new Mercedes.

meford4u,Jul 9 2005, 06:21 PM Wrote:And this isn't a harp on just you, because I have been doing that alot today, but why do people really feel they need a phone?

I got rid of mine because I have no friends.
[right][snapback]120663[/snapback][/right]
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I have a cell phone for emergency purposes...
Why did I pay so much? Cause... I wanted a camera phone, for a toy.
meford4u,Jul 9 2005, 06:21 PM Wrote:And this isn't a harp on just you, because I have been doing that alot today, but why do people really feel they need a phone?

I got rid of mine because it was interrupting my work and taking away from "my time"

Hell, if you want me leave a message at home.

I just don't get the cell phone thing.  I can understand it for some, but very few people actually need one.

Want one sure, it's another toy you have to pay for.  But need?

I need a new Mercedes.

For me it's the safety thing for starters (Getting stranded by a dead alternator during a snowstorm at the far reaches of Mississauga and waiting for someone else with a cellphone was enough to convince me of that) and now I'm even *less* able to dead with a car breakdown than I was back then...

I don't consider it a toy as much as I do "piece of mind"

NefCanuck
meford4u,Jul 9 2005, 06:21 PM Wrote:why do people really feel they need a phone?

I got rid of mine because it was interrupting my work and taking away from "my time"[right][snapback]120663[/snapback][/right]

Well now, thats just fine and dandy for you Mr. Fucktard, but incase you weren't aware, it can actually be cheaper to get rid of your landline, and replace it with a cellphone, thanks to CLEC licences ;) B) . Its just like using a cordless phone, but just think about it has larger range... the entire country as opposed to your entire house. :rolleyes: They even make a CELLPHONE for people like you, its a cellphone that looks like a desk phone, but.. it has no wires. Now, thats cool, cus old people like you sometimes have a tendancy to forget how to plug in appliances sometimes :D :lol: I also dont get nor see how a cellphone takes away from someones time? Well who ever came up with the invention of the OFF button is Brilliant I tell you, I think cellphones have one on them somewhere.. B) :D
My other ride is your Mom
lmao..... very well put!!!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
[/quote]

For me it's the safety thing for starters (Getting stranded by a dead alternator during a snowstorm at the far reaches of Mississauga and waiting for someone else with a cellphone was enough to convince me of that) and now I'm even *less* able to dead with a car breakdown than I was back then...

I don't consider it a toy as much as I do "piece of mind"

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]120715[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hey i hear yah there lol, had to go out and replace a friend's gf's alternator on the side of the highway one time in a damn cold ass snowstorm. It's not fun at all when yah don't have gloves or notin with you and barely any tools :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
paolo,Jul 10 2005, 04:40 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 9 2005, 06:21 PM Wrote:why do people really feel they need a phone?

I got rid of mine because it was interrupting my work and taking away from "my time"[right][snapback]120663[/snapback][/right]

Well now, thats just fine and dandy for you Mr. Fucktard, but incase you weren't aware, it can actually be cheaper to get rid of your landline, and replace it with a cellphone, thanks to CLEC licences ;) B) . Its just like using a cordless phone, but just think about it has larger range... the entire country as opposed to your entire house. :rolleyes: They even make a CELLPHONE for people like you, its a cellphone that looks like a desk phone, but.. it has no wires. Now, thats cool, cus old people like you sometimes have a tendancy to forget how to plug in appliances sometimes :D :lol: I also dont get nor see how a cellphone takes away from someones time? Well who ever came up with the invention of the OFF button is Brilliant I tell you, I think cellphones have one on them somewhere.. B) :D
[right][snapback]120736[/snapback][/right]

Well in my situation, running a business, we need the advetisement from the yellow pages to help us attract new clients. Have to get a land line/business line for that.
And when was the last time most of you turned your phones off? Come on now, be honest.
I know you think cellphones are the cat's ass Paolo, but they really interrupted my day. I don't have alot of patience for the phone anyway, so a cell phone is out of the question for me.
Everyone else, enjoy your phone and I'll be calling to rack up your bill.

Pfft. I just kicked Bell to the curb and put VoIP over my cable Inet feed.

$24.95/mo plus taxes, unlimited calling everywhere in N.A., anytime. Voicemail, conferencing, call waiting, display, yadda yadda. It even comes with a free Analog Telephone Adapter (which really runs the whole show anyways) so I don't need the latest Cisco or Mitel wonderdog VoIP hardware.

Plus, in case of emergencies (IE Cogeco's servers go down even when my entire network at home is still up thanks to my UPS) I have my little Nokia 2190 Rogers PAYG phone that I put $10.00 on every 2 months.

Even after juicing the PAYG phone up, I'm still saving $350-400 net every year at this rate.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Kool_ZX3,Jul 10 2005, 12:45 AM Wrote:[right][snapback]120663[/snapback][/right]
Hey i hear yah there lol, had to go out and replace a friend's gf's alternator on the side of the highway one time in a damn cold ass snowstorm. It's not fun at all when yah don't have gloves or notin with you and barely any tools  :lol:
[right][snapback]120740[/snapback][/right]

Best part was the fact that this was the second alternator installed by the local CT in less than a month (I think they had a bad month for alternator deliveries or something :rolleyes: )

NefCanuck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question For The Cell Phone Guru's ? dlb 9 3,316 12-06-2012, 02:20 AM
Last Post: paolo
  Need a new cell phone -- confusion. torradan 12 5,786 10-08-2010, 08:03 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  When Does That New Cell Phone Law Take Effect? 2001 ZTS 30 11,149 04-24-2009, 04:26 AM
Last Post: paolo
  Cell Phone Possible Cause Of Accident In Toronto.. darkpuppet 17 6,881 04-09-2008, 11:32 AM
  Cell Phone Question dlb 3 1,945 01-01-2008, 03:35 AM
Last Post: dlb
  Cheaper Cell Phone Plans In The Future? D-Dub 9 3,246 11-30-2007, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001
  Cell Phone Help Asap! bluetoy 11 3,290 10-29-2006, 01:33 PM
  What Cell Phone Should I Buy Crazirich 33 10,412 09-27-2006, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Crazirich
  Cell Phone Question BerinG 22 8,397 08-21-2006, 12:12 PM
Last Post: darkpuppet
  Bell Mobility Cell Phone Issues? microbunny 2 1,662 07-12-2006, 04:16 PM