Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rejected...
BrooksZX3,Jul 11 2005, 01:07 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 9 2005, 05:45 PM Wrote:UPDATE:

He had no answer for his reasoning! He didn't say anything about it really. So they worked things out... I guess they are still staying together.
[right][snapback]120651[/snapback][/right]

LMFAO :blink:

Is she really making it that easy? hahaha This guy is gonna have his cake and eat it too.

A friend of mine is being cheated on and I know it... she says to him, do you still want to be together and his reply is, well I'm here aren't I? So they have sex and he has to leave cause he's in another 'golf tournament'... although I haven't seen him on TV yet, he must be pro cause he plays in 5-6 tournaments per week - shaah :rolleyes: pfft lol *knocks head off wall repeatedly* WAKE UP!
[right][snapback]120989[/snapback][/right]

i love golf
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
tdot-zx3,Jul 11 2005, 01: Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 10 2005, 10:16 PM Wrote:Interesing theory you got there, FociPhil.
Maybe, I'm not so sure... he doesn't seem like the type, but how do I really know, right?
[right][snapback]120872[/snapback][/right]

Offer him sex in private away from your friends... If he turns you down... then well your on the right track.
[right][snapback]120910[/snapback][/right]

hahaha i had this girl i know do that...

her friend started dating/banging this guy...and like very girl does, left completely in love with him...

so she asked her friend (my friend) to call him and ask if they wanted to bang...i was actaully at dinner with her and a bunch of people, when they talked on the phone about having "some fun"...and he was like..."yeah no problem"

so i guess that stettled that situation...

turns out he was actually in the movie "The Big Hit"...and he was dealing with like 4 other girls...

somebody got plaaaaaayed
Maybe she has a face you could carve a roast on. :blink:
:lol:

Anthony, you have the best ugly face lines EVAH!!

personal fav "looks like she did the 100m dash in a 10 foot room"
:lol: haha, i remmeber that one too
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
BrooksZX3,Jul 11 2005, 09:07 AM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 9 2005, 05:45 PM Wrote:UPDATE:

He had no answer for his reasoning! He didn't say anything about it really. So they worked things out... I guess they are still staying together.
[right][snapback]120651[/snapback][/right]

LMFAO :blink:

Is she really making it that easy? hahaha This guy is gonna have his cake and eat it too.

A friend of mine is being cheated on and I know it... she says to him, do you still want to be together and his reply is, well I'm here aren't I? So they have sex and he has to leave cause he's in another 'golf tournament'... although I haven't seen him on TV yet, he must be pro cause he plays in 5-6 tournaments per week - shaah :rolleyes: pfft lol *knocks head off wall repeatedly* WAKE UP!
[right][snapback]120989[/snapback][/right]

LOL, thanks for this. I might just have to have a talk with her. Some guy came in the store today and asked her out through me... so, maybe they should just end it with each other. I don't know! I'll talk to her when she comes back from holidays.