Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rejected...
Hey I resent that elevator mech. thing bastard
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 8 2005, 08:51 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jul 8 2005, 08:50 AM Wrote:i dunno... most women i talk to (and it's sooooo many say to stay away from policemen, firefighters, paramedics, and elevator mechanics.. they're around so many people everyday, and they have that 'hero' thing going for them, they have lots of options, and very rarily remain loyal to their partner.
[right][snapback]120269[/snapback][/right]

That's an interesting notion, Steve. I have a buddy from years ago who was East York fire before the amalgamation, and he had exactly the same condundrum. He wanted to be faithful, but there seemed to be so many sincere chicks that just wanted him, it was crazy. I think he's still single :D
[right][snapback]120271[/snapback][/right]

Its all aboot teh uniform and being able to something that most of the ppl can't or don't want to :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Jul 8 2005, 05:48 PM Wrote:Its all aboot teh uniform and being able to something that most of the ppl can't or don't want to :lol:
[right][snapback]120366[/snapback][/right]

This uniform effect doesn't work for Security Guards. Quite the opposite in fact. :lol: :lol:
DD1,Jul 8 2005, 01:47 PM Wrote:Hey I resent that elevator mech. thing bastard
[right][snapback]120365[/snapback][/right]

Shut up and fix my elevator biatch!!
Uniform doesnt work for military guys either unless its a country other then canada.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
Maybe she was being a beotch all night and didn't realize it. Ha!
Dan
he wants out.

Simple as dat.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
UPDATE:

Well, appartantly she talked to him about it... she asked him if he wanted a break and he said no. He had no answer for his reasoning! He didn't say anything about it really. So they worked things out... I guess they are still staying together. We'll see when he actually starts his job!
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 9 2005, 09:45 PM Wrote:UPDATE:

Well, appartantly she talked to him about it... she asked him if he wanted a break and he said no. He had no answer for his reasoning! He didn't say anything about it really. So they worked things out... I guess they are still staying together. We'll see when he actually starts his job!
[right][snapback]120651[/snapback][/right]

hes cheating on her
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
hitting fish town twice as hard hahahah
FociPhil,Jul 9 2005, 05:47 PM Wrote:

hes cheating on her
[right][snapback]120654[/snapback][/right]

Hmm, really?
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 9 2005, 10:43 PM Wrote:

hes cheating on her

Hmm, really?
[right][snapback]120710[/snapback][/right]

Kinda sounds like it actually, my friend's have done that when the been sleepin around etc..

To clarify, being in canada and if u are in the forces you can get laid just buy walkin in the door
My Mom Says I'm Special
Interesting!
Another possibility is Male PMS aka IMS (Irritable Male Syndrome).

I think Darkpuppet has it right now. :)
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 10 2005, 02:43 AM Wrote:

hes cheating on her

Hmm, really?
[right][snapback]120710[/snapback][/right]

the way i see it as...

when that night came around when he oulled away 3 times from a kiss, and said "nothing is wrong with me, whats wrong with you!?". He had the "other" girl of his mind and was thinkign about relationships...

but then later when she confronted him, he patched it all up becuase he didnt want her to know that he cracking open another girl, maybe he plans on running 2 girls at the same time...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Interesing theory you got there, FociPhil.
Maybe, I'm not so sure... he doesn't seem like the type, but how do I really know, right?
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 10 2005, 10:16 PM Wrote:Interesing theory you got there, FociPhil.
Maybe, I'm not so sure... he doesn't seem like the type, but how do I really know, right?
[right][snapback]120872[/snapback][/right]

Offer him sex in private away from your friends... If he turns you down... then well your on the right track.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Jul 10 2005, 09: Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 10 2005, 10:16 PM Wrote:Interesing theory you got there, FociPhil.
[right][snapback]120872[/snapback][/right]

Offer him sex in private away from your friends... If he turns you down... then well your on the right track.
[right][snapback]120910[/snapback][/right]

Hmm, I don't think the boyfriend with go for that idea...
definately getting his dinky stinky somewhere else.
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 9 2005, 05:45 PM Wrote:UPDATE:

He had no answer for his reasoning! He didn't say anything about it really. So they worked things out... I guess they are still staying together.

LMFAO :blink:

Is she really making it that easy? hahaha This guy is gonna have his cake and eat it too.

A friend of mine is being cheated on and I know it... she says to him, do you still want to be together and his reply is, well I'm here aren't I? So they have sex and he has to leave cause he's in another 'golf tournament'... although I haven't seen him on TV yet, he must be pro cause he plays in 5-6 tournaments per week - shaah :rolleyes: pfft lol *knocks head off wall repeatedly* WAKE UP!
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA