What Song Reminds You Of Highschool?
Yeah, they were the size of a vhs. haha
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
although I mainly listened to stuff like Depeche Mode, the Smiths, New Order, the Cure, etc., one song I always remember Pump up the Jam...there are a couple of cool, new remixes being played in clubs in recent months (Sydney Blu always plays it here in Toronto)...that and Maestro (when he was Maestro Fresh Wes), Let your Backbone Slide :lol:
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
Marction,Jul 7 2005, 06:06 PM Wrote:although I mainly listened to stuff like Depeche Mode, the Smiths, New Order, the Cure, etc., one song I always remember Pump up the Jam...there are a couple of cool, new remixes being played in clubs in recent months (Sydney Blu always plays it here in Toronto)...that and Maestro (when he was Maestro Fresh Wes), Let your Backbone Slide  :lol:
[right][snapback]120033[/snapback][/right]

We must be around the same age.

Don't forget The Ramones!!!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jul 7 2005, 02:47 PM Wrote:
Marction,Jul 7 2005, 06:06 PM Wrote:although I mainly listened to stuff like Depeche Mode, the Smiths, New Order, the Cure, etc., one song I always remember Pump up the Jam...there are a couple of cool, new remixes being played in clubs in recent months (Sydney Blu always plays it here in Toronto)...that and Maestro (when he was Maestro Fresh Wes), Let your Backbone Slide   :lol:

[right][snapback]120042[/snapback][/right]

What about dinosaur rock?

Elvis, Chubby Checker, Ritchie Valens... I mean, if they do carbon dating on the DNA found in your car seats, the rock must be inscribed in granite and played with something from the Flintstones! :rofl:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Although all the tunes I posted abover were in style when I was in highschool, I didin't nessesarily listen to that stuff. I almost always had a zeppelin tape, steely dan, or pink floyd on me at all times.

And I had a kick ass tape walkman.
Yeah, Back in Highschool and even now. i listen to everything

a bit of rap.. Notorious BIG.. reggae. and alot of rock. Pumpkins, old offspring, green day. nirvana, pearl jam... the list goes on.
05 Altima SE-R
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 7 2005, 06:53 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 7 2005, 02:47 PM Wrote:
Marction,Jul 7 2005, 06:06 PM Wrote:although I mainly listened to stuff like Depeche Mode, the Smiths, New Order, the Cure, etc., one song I always remember Pump up the Jam...there are a couple of cool, new remixes being played in clubs in recent months (Sydney Blu always plays it here in Toronto)...that and Maestro (when he was Maestro Fresh Wes), Let your Backbone Slide   :lol:

What about dinosaur rock?

Elvis, Chubby Checker, Ritchie Valens... I mean, if they do carbon dating on the DNA found in your car seats, the rock must be inscribed in granite and played with something from the Flintstones! :rofl:
[right][snapback]120043[/snapback][/right]

You live in the near north. You love niteshit. You have 4 doors.

It can't get any better than that.

insult done.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.

finger eleven - tip
econoline crush - home
deftones - knife party
system of a down - sugar
haha, limp bizkit - stuck
foo fighters - my hero
refused - new noise
thursday - understanding in a car crash
powerman 5000 - when worlds colide
static-x - I'm with stupid
Dan
kenny loggins footloose
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
s**t i was listening to alot Jay-z- big pimping,
ludacris- southern hospitality,
black eyed peas-weekend
outkast, so fresh so clean
nickelback-how you remind me

thats just off the top of my head
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
meford4u,Jul 7 2005, 01:47 PM Wrote:

32 in nov...ugh.

Sedated was a dancefloor favourite...although people didn't so much dance to that as they did jump around like complete, um, fuktards :D
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
Like in the sex pistols video Anarchy in the UK. next time i go to the club i'm going to "grapple" with someone, see how quickily i get kicked out.
05 Altima SE-R
"Build me up Buttercup"... because, it was the end of the year song...
"Graduation" ~ Vitamin C... because that was the song when I was younger
Okay seeing as how I escaped the Mental Jail in '91 as one of the geekier kids there (Hell, even the geeks stayed away from me <_< ) I can't even remember what was playing on the radio at the point on the popular music scene...

I was more old school rock & roll anyways, Elvis, Beach Boys, Jan & Dean (The latter two make great driving music :D )

NefCanuck
I went to "Metro West Detention", publicly known as...

anyone? anyone? anyone at all?

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 8 2005, 09:01 AM Wrote:I went to "Metro West Detention", publicly known as...

[right][snapback]120273[/snapback][/right]

Is that anything like the school my brother went to in his younger days? What's A Credit? Secondary School in Mississauga? :P

NefCanuck
The bangels have some of the worst songs ever.

ie. Eternal flame....

Man that song has teh suck!
05 Altima SE-R
NefCanuck,Jul 8 2005, 10:24 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 8 2005, 09:01 AM Wrote:I went to "Metro West Detention", publicly known as...

[right][snapback]120273[/snapback][/right]

Is that anything like the school my brother went to in his younger days? What's A Credit? Secondary School in Mississauga? :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]120310[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha too true, heard about that one for sure.

I went to Weston Collegiate... you'd have to see it to believe it.

Sheryl Crow - Leaving Las Vegas.

Nothing like coming home after a night of chemical debauchery to crisp vocals coming in through nice headphones.