Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Focus.
Please welcome the new MK2 ZX4 to the family.

I wish I had that 2.3L engine in the ZX3

[Image: 03-07-05_0048.jpg]
why do we have this!?
Family??? :blink: :) :) " huh" your Mom's car?
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
So you guys got a Focus ST? Nice.

And isn't it really a Focus Mk 1.5? Body redesign with the same guts and an engine upgrade to the Duratec series?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Very nice. Hope you enjoy!
She look's good. Im sure you will be happy with it..... Till something stupid on it breaks cause its a ford BUT dont worry cause its a focus, and you know ford will cover it with their Mass amounts of recals and extended warrenties.

:) GOOD LUCK
2000 ZX3
ZX3TUNR,Jul 4 2005, 03:26 AM Wrote:Please welcome the new MK2 ZX4 to the family.

[right][snapback]119102[/snapback][/right]

Heh, I like the colour Goverment Agency Beige you could make a great stealth speedster with a few upgrades here & there too :D

NefCanuck
Mason,Jul 4 2005, 09:14 AM Wrote:Till something stupid on it breaks cause its a ford .

:) GOOD LUCK
[right][snapback]119150[/snapback][/right]

Reassuring! :angry:
Just dont bring it to a mississauga ford dealer. you may not get your car back.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Sorry hun but its a ford. Something stupid will break but like I said dont worry about it. Cause its not only a ford but its a ford focus. That mean's you have a recal or warrenty on SOOOO many things :)

So far I have recall or warrenty repaired my EGR sensor, Front suspension springs ( And rear sence I was there anyway) and an o2 sensor. You will be fine :)
2000 ZX3
Mason,Jul 4 2005, 10:14 AM Wrote:Sorry hun but its a ford. Something stupid will break but like I said dont worry about it. Cause its not only a ford but its a ford focus. That mean's you have a recal or warrenty on SOOOO many things :)

So far I have recall or warrenty repaired my EGR sensor, Front suspension springs ( And rear sence I was there anyway) and an o2 sensor. You will be fine :)
[right][snapback]119162[/snapback][/right]

I feel better now :) haha
;) Nothing I can do about it other then keep fixing my focus too.
2000 ZX3
Knock on wood but I haven't had a problem with either of the two focus i've owned.

Maybe I keep swapping parts so often nothing gets a chance to break :) haha...
ZX3TUNR,Jul 4 2005, 03:26 AM Wrote:Please welcome the new MK2 ZX4 to the family.

[Image: 03-07-05_0048.jpg]
[right][snapback]119102[/snapback][/right]

That doesn't look like the ST. The grill isn't right, and I thought only the ST had the 2.3. Are you sure it's not the 2.0 Duratec in that car?
Yeah I thought the ST had a body colored grill and mirrors. That's the only model the 2.3L is available in Canada isnt it? Otherwise it's the 2.0L Duratec..
That's what I thought too.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Nope its just a 2.0L Duratec. I just said I wish I had a 2.3L in becuase the day my mom picked it up I took out the 2.3L
I haven't driven the 2.0L or the 2.3L... are they that different Jason?

The 2005 ZX3, 4, and 5 SE and SES models are only the 2.0L Duratec. The only Focus equipped with the 2.3L Duratec with variable valve timing, is the ZX4 ST.

It has the body-colored grill, mirrors, door handles, spoiler, different 5-spoke wheels, and 4-wheel disc brakes.
Not to mention the ST is quick too, It's a fun car to drive, I took one out for a test drive a little while ago, I love having friends that work at ford :)
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]