FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The New Focus.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please welcome the new MK2 ZX4 to the family.

I wish I had that 2.3L engine in the ZX3

[Image: 03-07-05_0048.jpg]
why do we have this!?
Family??? :blink: :) :) " huh" your Mom's car?
So you guys got a Focus ST? Nice.

And isn't it really a Focus Mk 1.5? Body redesign with the same guts and an engine upgrade to the Duratec series?
Very nice. Hope you enjoy!
She look's good. Im sure you will be happy with it..... Till something stupid on it breaks cause its a ford BUT dont worry cause its a focus, and you know ford will cover it with their Mass amounts of recals and extended warrenties.

:) GOOD LUCK
ZX3TUNR,Jul 4 2005, 03:26 AM Wrote:Please welcome the new MK2 ZX4 to the family.

[right][snapback]119102[/snapback][/right]

Heh, I like the colour Goverment Agency Beige you could make a great stealth speedster with a few upgrades here & there too :D

NefCanuck
Mason,Jul 4 2005, 09:14 AM Wrote:Till something stupid on it breaks cause its a ford .

:) GOOD LUCK
[right][snapback]119150[/snapback][/right]

Reassuring! :angry:
Just dont bring it to a mississauga ford dealer. you may not get your car back.
Sorry hun but its a ford. Something stupid will break but like I said dont worry about it. Cause its not only a ford but its a ford focus. That mean's you have a recal or warrenty on SOOOO many things :)

So far I have recall or warrenty repaired my EGR sensor, Front suspension springs ( And rear sence I was there anyway) and an o2 sensor. You will be fine :)
Mason,Jul 4 2005, 10:14 AM Wrote:Sorry hun but its a ford. Something stupid will break but like I said dont worry about it. Cause its not only a ford but its a ford focus. That mean's you have a recal or warrenty on SOOOO many things :)

So far I have recall or warrenty repaired my EGR sensor, Front suspension springs ( And rear sence I was there anyway) and an o2 sensor. You will be fine :)
[right][snapback]119162[/snapback][/right]

I feel better now :) haha
;) Nothing I can do about it other then keep fixing my focus too.
Knock on wood but I haven't had a problem with either of the two focus i've owned.

Maybe I keep swapping parts so often nothing gets a chance to break :) haha...
ZX3TUNR,Jul 4 2005, 03:26 AM Wrote:Please welcome the new MK2 ZX4 to the family.

[Image: 03-07-05_0048.jpg]
[right][snapback]119102[/snapback][/right]

That doesn't look like the ST. The grill isn't right, and I thought only the ST had the 2.3. Are you sure it's not the 2.0 Duratec in that car?
Yeah I thought the ST had a body colored grill and mirrors. That's the only model the 2.3L is available in Canada isnt it? Otherwise it's the 2.0L Duratec..
That's what I thought too.
Nope its just a 2.0L Duratec. I just said I wish I had a 2.3L in becuase the day my mom picked it up I took out the 2.3L
I haven't driven the 2.0L or the 2.3L... are they that different Jason?
The 2005 ZX3, 4, and 5 SE and SES models are only the 2.0L Duratec. The only Focus equipped with the 2.3L Duratec with variable valve timing, is the ZX4 ST.

It has the body-colored grill, mirrors, door handles, spoiler, different 5-spoke wheels, and 4-wheel disc brakes.
Not to mention the ST is quick too, It's a fun car to drive, I took one out for a test drive a little while ago, I love having friends that work at ford :)
Pages: 1 2