Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5.7l Hemi Magnums Are Sweet!
SVT ZX3,Jul 1 2005, 10:49 PM Wrote:Would wouldn't love this car so much if you had to fill the gas tank all the time. I think those hemi's get about 10mpg.
[right][snapback]118835[/snapback][/right]

About the same as my truck. And I love my truck. And it's not in the shop every week like some POS I know. Right Steve?

If you can afford the vehicle your biggest concern is not filling the tank. A concept some of you haven't grasped yet with the threads wondering how many km's do you get to a tank. Who cares. It runs everyday.

Oh and i paid about the same as an SVT for my truck. 7 years old, 180km, and only in the shop once for brakes and plugs. Anything else, oil changes.

Buy better, get better. Now let's stop whining about the Focus entry level vehicle that it is and it's gas mileage and start concerning ourselves with FI, our next vehicle purchase, or the next mod that were doing to our car that doesn't involve.................................... You fill in the blank.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Hey it's pay to play. If someone can afford $100 a week for gas good for them. If they can't they shouldn't have bought a V8 in the first place!
:puke:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
We got the magnum gteched and it hit 14.5 1/4 mile so at the track prolly 14.3 or 14.4 since this gtech seems to push out higher numbers.
Dammit Jay, don't tease me like that.

I want a GTech! :angry:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.