Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbq For Barrie
weddings are controlling my summer, i have one on the same day as the dyno day too!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
focusnme,Jun 29 2005, 07:32 AM Wrote:we are looking at either the 17 or 18 in september - what day would every one approve of?
[right][snapback]118350[/snapback][/right]

I would prefer the 17th more than the 18th... cause on Sundays, I get time and a half... however, whichever day works best for everyone else.
focusnme,Jun 29 2005, 08:32 AM Wrote:we are looking at either the 17 or 18 in september - what day would every one approve of?
[right][snapback]118350[/snapback][/right]

Sept 17 please (Saturday), I fear driving back down the 400 on Sunday night with the rest of the cottage crowd :ph34r:

NefCanuck
sept 17th seems to work better for me unless it rains and then maybe we could have a rain date for sun............

ill keep the post open for the weekend and take a final tally on sunday night..

thanks everyone

lets storm BARRIE
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill double check on the wekend of the wedding i need to attend, if its not the 17 ill be in!

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
i can't on the 17th cause it's my GF's b-day that exact day. any earlier?
i dont think any earlier as i am plannig a wedding for the first week in september way up north - so my life will be havic before then
17th sounds great !
crazikev,Jun 28 2005, 07:42 PM Wrote:Crazirich is on the pitcrew, he never shuts up, we once saw him talking to the tires, and we called him the tire wisperer :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]118258[/snapback][/right]

I don't talk to tires you fool!!
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
I personally like the 18th better then the 17th, eitherway that weekend in september is a good week, should still be hot and its after the first week of school. I doubt there will be much cottage traffic at that time of year especially with kids going back to school.
2000 SE Sedan, Zetec 2.0
Good to hear the response - i am doing some advertising in some of the local stores and am also trying to get a show and shine lined up in the local crappy tire parking lot - If every one comes and bring their girlfriends/boyfriends we should CLOSE THE SEASON WITH A BANG - - our parking lot across from the house should hold 60 + cars and i am also inviting the public to take a peek (with the kids((future foci drivers))) haha

hope to see more names coming and will start a new post this week with all the info

thanks everyone

craig
focusnme,Jul 2 2005, 01:51 PM Wrote:Good to hear the response - i am doing some advertising in some of the local stores and am also trying to get a show and shine lined up in the local crappy tire parking lot - If every one comes and bring their girlfriends/boyfriends we should CLOSE THE SEASON WITH A BANG - - our parking lot across from the house should hold 60 + cars and i am also inviting the public to take a peek (with the kids((future foci drivers))) haha

hope to see more names coming and will start a new post this week with all the info

thanks everyone

craig
[right][snapback]118919[/snapback][/right]

Awesome. Cannot wait to see the details. My boy said he'd come! So two for me!
I might be in for this!! A little far off to say but im definately a maybe! Hopefully have some things on the Focus by then, if not I might bring the Stang. Who knows :unsure:
Aww no, i just found out that Business Frosh is that weekend and I will more then likely be a frosh leader for it. Alright keep the details coming, i'm going to try to move things or maybe drive down for that day.
2000 SE Sedan, Zetec 2.0
im out for sure!
fricking wedding
i have two weddings on the next 2 major meets!!

ZX5focused,Jul 7 2005, 10:49 AM Wrote:im out for sure!
fricking wedding
i have two weddings on the next 2 major meets!!
[right][snapback]119985[/snapback][/right]

Just your luck eh?
hey everyone

I sorry this post will still keep going until i get and answer from my insurance company on some liability insurance - if we do a show and shine i ned to get to get insured for 2 million so i can hold it on mall property - so if its to much we will still gather across from my place a chow down on the Q - shoot the s**t - etc.

and as for my wedding - YES ITS NOW FINALIZED - sept 4th 2005 is the big day - resort reserved - caterer - etc. - oh yah also the $$$$$$RINGS$$$$$ - jen (wife to be) has an expensive taste - my ring is a new one made from TITANIUM - i thought it was cool.........

anyways - i am driving around barrie trying to get people to sign up on the site and attend the bbq -

SO AGAIN STAY TUNED _ I WILL PUT A NEW POST UP WHEN I FINALIZE THE DETAILS

bye for noe -

craig
focusnme,Jul 8 2005, 08:38 PM Wrote:hey everyone

and as for my wedding - YES ITS NOW FINALIZED - sept 4th 2005 is the big day - resort reserved - caterer - etc.  - oh yah also the $$$$$$RINGS$$$$$ -  jen (wife to be) has an expensive taste - my ring is a new one made from TITANIUM - i thought it was cool.........

craig
[right][snapback]120464[/snapback][/right]

Congratulations :)

Cool, your ring is what's holding my right leg together :D I have a plate of titanium and seven titanium screws in there ;)

NefCanuck