Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*rant!* Ford Motor Company. Worst Company Ever
ill take the car outta your hands for ya :lol:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
20 days later.... the car is ready i'm going to pick it up tonight after work.

tomorrow, the complaint process continues. Its time to see how ford will compensate us.

once that is sorted out. the car will likley be sold. returned or traded in for an 02~04 wrx...

... I dont even want the car anymore.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Jul 5 2005, 03:47 PM Wrote:once that is sorted out. the car will likley be sold. returned or traded in for an 02~04 wrx...
[right][snapback]119454[/snapback][/right]
thats one way around having insurance not cover installing F/I, buy a car with it!!

but at least you got it back, and good luck giving it to Ford. make sure you emphasize that you thought you were a preferred customer(SVT) and that you most likely will be buying a high performance Import nad will likely stray away from Ford in the future.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
thats right. as ive told others. i dont know whats up with ford latley. theyve been giving everyone in my family (before the svt broke) huge amounts of grief. if you count extended family and my brothers ex wife... we've bought like 18 ford vehicles in the last 12 years
05 Altima SE-R
That's crazy, man.

Going 2002 WRX is probably your best bet, anyways. Simple mods will have you pushing stupid amounts of power in no time :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Get the 04 WRX (Front end looks way better)
The financials dont... 04 wrx wagons.. are still in the high 20s
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Jul 5 2005, 03:47 PM Wrote:... I dont even want the car anymore.
[right][snapback]119454[/snapback][/right]

Smartest thing you've said in 2 years.

Best of luck Steve-0.

Make sure you tell them WHY you're dumping the car.
Then call Ford and tell them WHY you're getting rid of the car.
ill buy it!,

want a broken windshield?
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
scoobasteve,Jul 5 2005, 02:54 PM Wrote:thats right. as ive told others. i dont know whats up with ford latley. theyve been giving everyone in my family (before the svt broke) huge amounts of grief. if you count extended family and my brothers ex wife... we've bought like 18 ford vehicles  in the last 12 years
[right][snapback]119461[/snapback][/right]

and that is the sad thing Ford as of recently has forgoten that one of the most powerfull forms of advertising is word of mouth, I loved my ZX3 but the amount of grief that Ford gave me over the ownership of the car wasn't worth it anymore. I hope you find that WRX ASAP I loved the one I test drove a few years ago, and one more thing WRX's aren't about looks they are about performance.

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
I made it perfectly clear that was the first and LAST ford product that would ever grace my draveway.