Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kkk Killer
The old *uck who was convicted in that KKK case over 40yrs ago was sentenced to 60yrs :) Looks good on him - rot in hell you old *ucking prick !! B)

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/23/miss...ings/index.html
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
I Hope somehow he lives for his 60 year life sentence. and when he leaves he gets met by an angry mob.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
How the hell did he just now get sentence? And he just did us all a favor anyways. :o
Jays2000ZX3,Jun 23 2005, 06:30 PM Wrote:How the hell did he just now get sentence? And he just did us all a favor anyways. :o
[right][snapback]116580[/snapback][/right]

He didn't kill a KKK member !! :blink: he killed 3 civil rights workers !! Hw was on the lamb for 41 yrs :o *uck him !!
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
Wow jay and this guy are going staight to hell........
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
dlb,Jun 23 2005, 02:06 PM Wrote:The old *uck who was convicted in that KKK case over 40yrs ago was sentenced to 60yrs  :)  Looks good on him - rot in hell you old *ucking prick !!  B)

A piece of human trash like that makes me wish that capital punishment was an option in his case :censored2:

God, sometimes humanity just sucks y'know?

NefCanuck
dlb,Jun 23 2005, 01:35 PM Wrote:
Jays2000ZX3,Jun 23 2005, 06:30 PM Wrote:How the hell did he just now get sentence? And he just did us all a favor anyways. :o
[right][snapback]116580[/snapback][/right]

He didn't kill a KKK member !! :blink: he killed 3 civil rights workers !! Hw was on the lamb for 41 yrs :o *uck him !!
[right][snapback]116581[/snapback][/right]

I know :unsure:
hahaha jay

I rightclicked and saved it ... this guy is awsome .. thats my new msn picture.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
that guy is gonna have fun in the pen...your gonan see a *FEW* black people in there...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
haha, he sorta looks like my stepdad
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
FRY BIATCH!
daddy!!!!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.