Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Zx5 <3
Hey Everyone!

I'm new to the site, and just thought I'd make my first post in here showing my baby. I only have one picture right now, but more to come. My name is Ashly, from Burlington, Ontario, Canada and my baby is a 2005 Sangria Red Ford Focus ZX5. Hope you all like!

[Image: sangria01.JPG]
[Image: sangria02.JPG]
[Image: sangria03.JPG]
[Image: sangria04.JPG]
[Image: sangria05.JPG]
[Image: sangria06.JPG]
[Image: sangria07.JPG]

<3 Ashly
Picture no workie!

You should come out to the annual BBQ this weekend and show us in person!

WELCOME!!!!
The picture is working for me! :/
When and where is this BBQ?
pic no work for me

bbq here http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...opic=10648&st=0

no hitting on me at the bbq..........my wife is near

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Tonight, I'll sign up for a new server, put them on there and have more photos... and I am off this Saturday, so I might come... maybe though.
Thanks for the invite, and I'll try not to hit on you ;)
Burlington ehh??

You might see me around...I'm in town 6 days a week at our shop on Plains rd.

orange 2005 zx5 lowered with crazy taillights
Welcome Ashly, to Focus Canada, sorry to tell you but the pic doesnt work for me either, Geocities.com probaly doesnt allow linking to images. Hope to see you at an upcoming meet.
My other ride is your Mom
*thumbsup* works for me...

nice ride and wlcome to the site!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
works for me too.... :hi: Ashly
Turbo arrived!
its soo works....and once again i am still the youngest...ha <_<
dmcisaac,Jun 22 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:and once again i am still the youngest...ha  <_<
[right][snapback]116312[/snapback][/right]

cool....I though I was the youngest... :D
Turbo arrived!
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 22 2005, 06:42 PM Wrote:Hey Everyone!

I'm new to the site, and just thought I'd make my first post in here showing my baby. I only have one picture right now, but more to come. My name is Ashly, from Burlington, Ontario, Canada and my baby is a 2005 Sangria Red Ford Focus ZX5. Hope you all like!

[Image: focus01ff.jpg]

<3 Ashly
[right][snapback]116274[/snapback][/right]

Cute, I have the 4 door sedan in that same colour. Is yours an automatic or manual? and which trim level did you get?

Welcome to the site :)

NefCanuck
The site you are looking for has exceeded its allocated data transfer capacity... or somesuch.

Geocities < Bill Gates.

Photobucket is quite reliable and forum-friendly. :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Photobucket version:

[Image: Ashlyfocus.jpg]

:hi:
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Hi ash.

Come on and mod your car.

Friends don't let friends drive stock.
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,Jun 22 2005, 08:34 PM Wrote:Hi ash.

Come on and mod your car.

Friends don't let friends drive stock.
[right][snapback]116330[/snapback][/right]

AMEN! my brother MODaholic! :D

Yup i wanna see what an '05 can look like all done up! ;)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Thanks for all the welcomes and everyone who spelled my name correctly. Also, dBlast... thanks for uploading the picture for me. Photobucket is currently not working for me right now :/ I'll check it out another time.

My car is automatic... because I have no idea how to drive manual and for my wheels, they are 16" alum. I have the winter and summer package with my car. Got a free BBQ with it too<3

Got some pictures on a host that is not geocities... if this doesn't work, I'll have to wait for photobucket. Hope you like! (above, very first post)

<3 Ashly
sorry i didn't give you a welcome earlier, didn't notice it till late 2night, but welcome, and i hope you enjoy modding just as much as we all have
:hi: No one's asked, but your name doesn't tell us if you're male or female. If you're male, why are you using <3 all the time? Cause that's just weird... if you're female, disregard :P
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Jun 23 2005, 01:56 AM Wrote::hi: No one's asked, but your name doesn't tell us if you're male or female. If you're male, why are you using <3 all the time? Cause that's just weird... if you're female, disregard :P
[right][snapback]116401[/snapback][/right]
Then just disregard Ashly is a female. Ohh and welcome to the board :D.

btw meford figure'd it out

meford4u,Jun 22 2005, 05:04 PM Wrote:pic no work for me

bbq here          http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...opic=10648&st=0

no hitting on me at the bbq..........my wife is near
[right][snapback]116287[/snapback][/right]
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi