FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Zx5 <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey Everyone!

I'm new to the site, and just thought I'd make my first post in here showing my baby. I only have one picture right now, but more to come. My name is Ashly, from Burlington, Ontario, Canada and my baby is a 2005 Sangria Red Ford Focus ZX5. Hope you all like!

[Image: sangria01.JPG]
[Image: sangria02.JPG]
[Image: sangria03.JPG]
[Image: sangria04.JPG]
[Image: sangria05.JPG]
[Image: sangria06.JPG]
[Image: sangria07.JPG]

<3 Ashly
Picture no workie!

You should come out to the annual BBQ this weekend and show us in person!

WELCOME!!!!
The picture is working for me! :/
When and where is this BBQ?
pic no work for me

bbq here http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...opic=10648&st=0

no hitting on me at the bbq..........my wife is near

Tonight, I'll sign up for a new server, put them on there and have more photos... and I am off this Saturday, so I might come... maybe though.
Thanks for the invite, and I'll try not to hit on you ;)
Burlington ehh??

You might see me around...I'm in town 6 days a week at our shop on Plains rd.

orange 2005 zx5 lowered with crazy taillights
Welcome Ashly, to Focus Canada, sorry to tell you but the pic doesnt work for me either, Geocities.com probaly doesnt allow linking to images. Hope to see you at an upcoming meet.
*thumbsup* works for me...

nice ride and wlcome to the site!!
works for me too.... :hi: Ashly
its soo works....and once again i am still the youngest...ha <_<
dmcisaac,Jun 22 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:and once again i am still the youngest...ha  <_<
[right][snapback]116312[/snapback][/right]

cool....I though I was the youngest... :D
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 22 2005, 06:42 PM Wrote:Hey Everyone!

I'm new to the site, and just thought I'd make my first post in here showing my baby. I only have one picture right now, but more to come. My name is Ashly, from Burlington, Ontario, Canada and my baby is a 2005 Sangria Red Ford Focus ZX5. Hope you all like!

[Image: focus01ff.jpg]

<3 Ashly
[right][snapback]116274[/snapback][/right]

Cute, I have the 4 door sedan in that same colour. Is yours an automatic or manual? and which trim level did you get?

Welcome to the site :)

NefCanuck
The site you are looking for has exceeded its allocated data transfer capacity... or somesuch.

Geocities < Bill Gates.

Photobucket is quite reliable and forum-friendly. :)
Photobucket version:

[Image: Ashlyfocus.jpg]

:hi:
Hi ash.

Come on and mod your car.

Friends don't let friends drive stock.
ZOOM,Jun 22 2005, 08:34 PM Wrote:Hi ash.

Come on and mod your car.

Friends don't let friends drive stock.
[right][snapback]116330[/snapback][/right]

AMEN! my brother MODaholic! :D

Yup i wanna see what an '05 can look like all done up! ;)
Thanks for all the welcomes and everyone who spelled my name correctly. Also, dBlast... thanks for uploading the picture for me. Photobucket is currently not working for me right now :/ I'll check it out another time.

My car is automatic... because I have no idea how to drive manual and for my wheels, they are 16" alum. I have the winter and summer package with my car. Got a free BBQ with it too<3

Got some pictures on a host that is not geocities... if this doesn't work, I'll have to wait for photobucket. Hope you like! (above, very first post)

<3 Ashly
sorry i didn't give you a welcome earlier, didn't notice it till late 2night, but welcome, and i hope you enjoy modding just as much as we all have
:hi: No one's asked, but your name doesn't tell us if you're male or female. If you're male, why are you using <3 all the time? Cause that's just weird... if you're female, disregard :P
Raine,Jun 23 2005, 01:56 AM Wrote::hi: No one's asked, but your name doesn't tell us if you're male or female. If you're male, why are you using <3 all the time? Cause that's just weird... if you're female, disregard :P
[right][snapback]116401[/snapback][/right]
Then just disregard Ashly is a female. Ohh and welcome to the board :D.

btw meford figure'd it out

meford4u,Jun 22 2005, 05:04 PM Wrote:pic no work for me

bbq here          http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...opic=10648&st=0

no hitting on me at the bbq..........my wife is near
[right][snapback]116287[/snapback][/right]
Pages: 1 2 3 4