Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$ 10,000 Reward
tdot-zx3,Jun 21 2005, 02: Wrote:You guys know nothing about stolen cars. And im serious.

Cars are NEVER EVER split up within a short period of time. You guys watch far too many movies.

That car is still in 1 piece. The owner himself knows how this works because raceworld themselves deal in stolen parts all the time.

The civic world is funny. Theres so many things that go on behind the scenes you guys have noooo idea.
[right][snapback]115954[/snapback][/right]

You mean there's no warehouse in chinatown filled with guys wheeling uzis?
How much do spoon engines sell for before race wars?

Donny Chan is one bad muther..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

tdot-zx3,Jun 21 2005, 06: Wrote:You guys know nothing about stolen cars. And im serious.

Cars are NEVER EVER split up within a short period of time. You guys watch far too many movies.

That car is still in 1 piece. The owner himself knows how this works because raceworld themselves deal in stolen parts all the time.

The civic world is funny. Theres so many things that go on behind the scenes you guys have noooo idea.

i dont know, a buddy of mine 3 years ago had his civic stolen. B-16 turbo + intercooler, custom 2 tone interior, white sparkle paint, tranny, super ice(like 4 tvs ps2' 3 subs) and lots more...

woke up one morning and gone from his garage...cops found it 31 HOURS later, nothing but frame, and rims (couldnt get off i guess, locking lugs)

if you ask me that pretty fast
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
wow, if they werent able to get the rims off theyre amateurs...
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I know one of the guys that founded RaceWorld.ca, Dave Aeri - went to high school with him. That's not the Dave they're referring to in the thread, though.

And, I saw several cars indeed get jacked and stripped (belonging to friends) while in the towing business. One car was reported stolen one day, the next day the entire driveline was yanked and gone, wheels, etc. when it was found by the cops.

There's next to nothing stock on this one, though, so they'll never find anything.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
darkpuppet,Jun 21 2005, 07:20 PM Wrote:he didn't get a tracking device because he didn't want people to find the parts that HE stole :P
[right][snapback]115963[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

If you have no receipts for your mods, no vin for your engine or no papers for its legality... What can you claim? Sometimes it pays to be non-legal... Sometimes it doesnt.

And to the people whos buddies had their cars stolen and were found... A. If there found and B. If they have parts left on them.. they are either rookies or they knew the car was going to be found/no where to go with it so they took what they could and ran.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Ps.. Theres always insurance fraud.

Its huge here. Huge.
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
ANTHONYD,Jun 21 2005, 07:44 PM Wrote:
tdot-zx3,Jun 21 2005, 02: Wrote:You guys know nothing about stolen cars. And im serious.

[right][snapback]115965[/snapback][/right]

Its in Koreatown, and we prefer a-k's
Run your car, not your mouth
thieves make me sick

The only 2 guys I knew that had their rides stolen were found and stripped. Both Mustangs. :huh:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ZOOM,Jun 21 2005, 09:14 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jun 21 2005, 07:44 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]115965[/snapback][/right]

Its in Koreatown, and we prefer a-k's
[right][snapback]116035[/snapback][/right]

My bad.

sorry mang.
:lol:
Uh... it looks like it WAS Dave's car that got jacked. Wow. That sucks.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
That car was pretty hot tooo.... I need a turbo :ph34r:
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Jun 22 2005, 03:03 PM Wrote:That car was pretty hot tooo.... I need a turbo :ph34r:
[right][snapback]116132[/snapback][/right]

Ya your right.

His car with a gsr turbo couldnt even get out of the 15's! hahhahahahaha. I guess it "sounded cool" though.

Also please no one link this to any honda boards... ha ha... I shouldnt be talking s**t.
thats not bad... with all the stereo in... i'll be lucky to get into the 16s haha
05 Altima SE-R
A normal hatch with a stock gsr swap does mid 14's .. =P