Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Pics!
Oh my LORD! I love your car, especially the fact that you need a key to open up the hood. That is awesome! Love it! <3333
i GOT a question....since i have been looking for a kit fooor sooo very long i have officall given up on a euro one because thats jsut way too much...but with your kit...is the white grills what it came with? and did u buy it off the website
dmcisaac,Jun 24 2005, 05:00 PM Wrote:i GOT a question....since i have been looking for a kit fooor sooo very long i have officall given up on a euro one because thats jsut way too much...but with your kit...is the white grills what it came with? and did u buy it off the website
[right][snapback]117157[/snapback][/right]

Cevini's

You can buy each peice seperate, which is what i did.........

BUT someone pointed me out to a Canadain distributor, and their prices were very reasonable!

RCO Enterprises
Aylmer, Ontario
N5H 2S1
(519)765-4500
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
and all the grills?
do they come white
dmcisaac,Jun 24 2005, 08:04 PM Wrote:and all the grills?
do they come white
[right][snapback]117240[/snapback][/right]

Nope, mine aren't white they're silver, but yes came with all the grilles as options

but if you want white just paint them.......???
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
yeh i thought off that after i posted ha...yeh i would paint them black ish or sumting
With all the kit work "How about a rear spoiler?" RS style!
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
she looks verrry sexy :P , nice car man i love that body kit where did you get it from?
[img]http://www.focuscanada.net/images/fc_logo_black.gif[img]
those rims are amazing.
SL8RZZX3,Jun 19 2005, 07:28 PM Wrote:Got the new rims on, new tails and the hood lock

[Image: 100_0305.jpg]

[Image: 100_0306.jpg]

[Image: 100_0309.jpg]

[Image: 100_0310.jpg]

[Image: 100_0304.jpg]

[Image: 100_0303.jpg]

[Image: 100_0302.jpg]

Sorry i couldn't get a clear pic of the tails  :(  Too much glare
[right][snapback]115445[/snapback][/right]
FociS8nt,Jun 19 2005, 03:49 PM Wrote:wow :o  that looks sexy..i say tint the tails though....
[right][snapback]115455[/snapback][/right]

Insert niteshade comments here________!
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
SL8RZZX3,Jun 24 2005, 05:33 PM Wrote:
dmcisaac,Jun 24 2005, 05:00 PM Wrote:i GOT a question....since i have been looking for a kit fooor sooo very long i have officall given up on a euro one because thats jsut way too much...but with your kit...is the white grills what it came with? and did u buy it off the website

Cevini's

BUT someone pointed me out to a Canadain distributor, and their prices were very reasonable!

RCO Enterprises
Aylmer, Ontario
N5H 2S1
(519)765-4500
[right][snapback]117172[/snapback][/right]

Ron is the MAN!!! He knows his stuff, and can order almost anything for Fords
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Crazirich,Jul 14 2005, 04:20 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Jun 24 2005, 05:33 PM Wrote:

Cevini's

RCO Enterprises
Aylmer, Ontario
N5H 2S1
(519)765-4500
[right][snapback]117172[/snapback][/right]

Ron is the MAN!!! He knows his stuff, and can order almost anything for Fords
[right][snapback]122320[/snapback][/right]

Yeah the cool part with dealing with Ron is he's as excited about getting you the parts as you are to get them. B)
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
wow those wheels looks perfect..

gotta love the HIDs ;)
ZX3T gone..
where did you get your Mach HIDs? Did you install them yourself and was it easy or difficult?

Be the change you want to see in this world.
man! i love that car!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold