Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Tails
looks good :D....where did you get them from...im looking for a set
[img]http://www.focuscanada.net/images/fc_logo_black.gif[img]
ZTS_DJ,Jun 15 2005, 01:05 AM Wrote:looks good :D....where did you get them from...im looking for a set
[right][snapback]114379[/snapback][/right]

Focis8nt
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I Like em, (i cant believe i'm about to say this) but maybe put a light coating of nightshade on it too. they would look awesome.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Jun 15 2005, 09:17 PM Wrote:I Like em, (i cant believe i'm about to say this) but maybe put a light coating of nightshade on it too.  they would look awesome.
[right][snapback]114480[/snapback][/right]

go pull your head out of your ass. Your off the team fuktard until further notice.

oh and the tails. not bad. I think with your car if you could open them up and not niteshade the lens...........gay................but paint where it is chrome as gold, that would really blend better with the car IMO. But there not bad.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jun 15 2005, 08:11 PM Wrote:...Your off the team fuktard until further notice...

[right][snapback]114535[/snapback][/right]

HOLY CRAP :o
pwned
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 13 2005, 11:18 PM Wrote:So it looks like the overwhelming majority stands so far.  My car's colour sucks.  I guess i picked the worst car of the bunch.

Gold car = unpopular
Sedan = unpopular
Automatic Tranny = unpopular
SPI = Very unpopular
Black Taillights that next to no one likes = somewhat unpopular
Steelie rims = definitely unpopular

I think it's official, I have the shittiest car here. :(

My car =  :lame:
[right][snapback]114164[/snapback][/right]

Gold car = same here
Sedan = same here
Automatic Tranny = same here
SPI = i have the Zetec
Black Taillights = i create something unique from a APC set
Steelie rims = i have 17" wheels

your car is not so bad. look what i have done to mine

[Image: 264365_430_full.jpg]

[Image: 264365_483_full.jpg]

[Image: 264365_490_full.jpg]

[Image: 264365_453_full.jpg]

[Image: 264365_441_full.jpg]

[Image: 264365_491_full.jpg]
2001 Focus SE Sport, Automatic
[Image: 24070_7026.jpg]
http://www.cardomain.com/id/focusgold
Hey "Gold is Sweet!"
Pick your mods with care before thow'n your hard earned dollar at them!
Those tail lights you have are ok the chrome rings inside close up are "fake stuff".
that second pic those tails are hot ( with a simple black background) .
That's my 2 cents!
"Hang in there!"
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
focusgold2001, i really like your car. Especially with the girls. :D

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
meford4u,Jun 15 2005, 07:11 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Jun 15 2005, 09:17 PM Wrote:I Like em, (i cant believe i'm about to say this) but maybe put a light coating of nightshade on it too.  they would look awesome.

go pull your head out of your ass. Your off the team fuktard until further notice.

Damn, I guess its time to go nightshade my windshield now :(
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Jun 16 2005, 02:50 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 15 2005, 07:11 PM Wrote:

Damn, I guess its time to go nightshade my windshield now :(
[right][snapback]114631[/snapback][/right]

Holy crap WTF and all that crazy crap going thru your head?

Your just begging for an extension of the ban.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I'm also gonna Niteshade my rotors.... the tint would look PIMP!!!!! hahaaha :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
AHAHAHAH Niteshade the rotors!!! HAHAHAHHAHA

And yeah, we're Niteshading the corners this week when the weather clears up some. Not sure about the grille signals as he's replacing the factory grille with something else...
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
haha

nightshit.
focusonthis_88,Jun 16 2005, 06:51 PM Wrote:
Raine,Jun 15 2005, 07:59 PM Wrote:Running 2 subs
[right][snapback]114529[/snapback][/right]

I got a pionneer that was in my car for about 1 months for my speakers and I got a bigger one so...it's 4 chan :unsure: ....but it's yours for 100$shp.
[right][snapback]114834[/snapback][/right]

ANTHONYD,Jun 21 2005, 12:51 PM Wrote:haha

nightshit.
[right][snapback]115946[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

And everybody says my posts are useless :ph34r: :lol: :lol: :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
Lmao @ the night shading comments.

Personally I don't like any tails on the sedans that are not OEM European. Those tails make me feel like doing this at your car..... :throwup:

But getting back to the odd ball colour of your car, I am more or less in the same boat, since I drive a Yellow sedan. If your into the colour I'd say if your going to do things with it, Stay Far away from Carom, Silver, and go with black accents on your car, it will break up the colour and make it more eye appealing.

Re: My Car's photo's

[Image: Rear.jpg]
[Image: Passenger_Side.jpg]
[Image: 000_0098.jpg]
[Image: 000_0097.jpg]
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Jun 24 2005, 03:32 PM Wrote:Lmao @ the night shading comments.

Personally I don't like any tails on the sedans that are not OEM European. Those tails make me feel like doing this at your car.....  :throwup:

But getting back to the odd ball colour of your car, I am more or less in the same boat, since I drive a Yellow sedan. If your into the colour I'd say if your going to do things with it, Stay Far away from Carom, Silver, and go with black accents on your car, it will break up the colour and make it more eye appealing.

Re: My Car's photo's

[Image: Rear.jpg]
[Image: Passenger_Side.jpg]
[Image: 000_0098.jpg]
[Image: 000_0097.jpg]
[right][snapback]117136[/snapback][/right]

nice ride. looks hot!
I like them.

I was looking at them in the shop :D They been blessed by me LOL :P
[Image: 264365_441_full.jpg]

Any more pic of these girls :D

I like this gold color. Look at the FocusSport supercharger gold focus. Its crazy nice.

Look at my car to. First mod I did was APC altezzas and every one laughed at me :( Now look at my car.
ZX3TUNR,Jun 24 2005, 08:33 PM Wrote:I like them.

I was looking at them in the shop :D They been blessed by me LOL :P
[right][snapback]117216[/snapback][/right]

A blessing, sweet. Does that mean I won't get any speeding tickets? :D