Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customs Question
yeah, i can get the HRS or whatever for like 116 a tire. but i figure i want something a bit better. at least kuhmo. possibly Fuzion Brigstone.

Hankook has some awesome tires out now. apparently theyre supposed to be as sticky or stickier as the Azenis.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Talk to member Ondafritz, he travells us-canada border like once a week, im sure he can throw a few goodies in his trunk before crossign over, and he lives near you as well scooba steve.
My other ride is your Mom
i just bought my kumho 712's 2 months ago in collingwood for 135 a tire installed .. best price i've found anywhere if your interested in the 712's
Below Average Car Club
ZX5focused,Jun 7 2005, 08:21 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Jun 7 2005, 04:19 PM Wrote:Well i got off the phone with dixie ford. apparently they can get the rims for me :D.  I'll get a price up here once i find out what it is. they say itll be closer to the 125usd. from the tire rack site.

Now i just got to find me some rubber.
[right][snapback]113190[/snapback][/right]
nice
rubber wise, i know this sounds odd, but Canadian tire jsut started carrying high performance tires and they are decent prices. plus they go on sale frequently.
[right][snapback]113191[/snapback][/right]

They can get almost, I said almost, anything you want. You just have to ask. My boy got me my tires, dirt cheap of course, for the truck. They had a promo at the time $5 insurance for lifetime replacement. tell me I won't get 4 flats in the parking lot of your local CT. :lol:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ups Customs & Duties Question 01-yellow-ZX3 13 4,211 08-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Last Post: bluetoy