Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto Eastside Meet Pictures
haha, it was an awesome meet... i got there about 20 mins before it ended. left finch/404 @ 8pm -> mississauga then back to scarborough for 1020
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
i remember there were 3 ppl who were taking pictures.... am i correct? if so.. can i have those pictures as well please ? :D
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
lol we all saw scobasteve coming in from the highway...lol i must apologize for the directions i gave...ha ha, i said that when you are coming from the highway, you turn left into chapters...lol that was for if you are coming in from kennedy!! lol sorry scobasteve!!
2003 Focus ZTS Sedan - CD Silver - 2.0L ZETEC. Power Moonroof. Winter Package. 4 spd auto
2002 Mazda Protege ES Sedan - Sand Mica - 2.0L FS-DE. 4 spd auto

Toronto Protege Club Events Photographer
Toronto Protege Club Events Reporter
yeah no s**t come to sask i wish our meets were even close to that size

maybe we should drive up for the BBq :D
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
FociS8nt,Jun 4 2005, 10:44 PM Wrote:yeah no s**t come to sask i wish our meets were even close to that size

[right][snapback]112671[/snapback][/right]

How many cars do you guys get in a sask meet anyway??... hehe pplz say that our meet was the bigger ones...and there were only 15 Focus that showed up max...

LoL...Toronto Members, we need to start printing out tag cards and start getting more members in Toronto for a even bigger meet!!
2003 Focus ZTS Sedan - CD Silver - 2.0L ZETEC. Power Moonroof. Winter Package. 4 spd auto
2002 Mazda Protege ES Sedan - Sand Mica - 2.0L FS-DE. 4 spd auto

Toronto Protege Club Events Photographer
Toronto Protege Club Events Reporter
Spyder01,Jun 5 2005, 02:18 AM Wrote:
FociS8nt,Jun 4 2005, 10:44 PM Wrote:yeah no s**t come to sask i wish our meets were even close to that size

[right][snapback]112671[/snapback][/right]

How many cars do you guys get in a sask meet anyway??... hehe pplz say that our meet was the bigger ones...and there were only 15 Focus that showed up max...

LoL...Toronto Members, we need to start printing out tag cards and start getting more members in Toronto for a even bigger meet!!
[right][snapback]112709[/snapback][/right]

We tried that with O.F.O.C. It got us nowhere.
Nice turn out, and nice pics! Hopefully one day I can get my car into some pics!!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Spyder01,Jun 4 2005, 08:37 PM Wrote:lol we all saw scobasteve coming in from the highway...lol i must apologize for the directions i gave...ha ha, i said that when you are coming from the highway, you turn left into chapters...lol that was for if you are coming in from kennedy!! lol sorry scobasteve!!
[right][snapback]112662[/snapback][/right]

No problem.... I knew where kennedy commons was... i just misread and thought you guys were meeting at timmies.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
nice pics an good turn out. gatto go to the next meet
Who's white car is that with the unique grill and those lil round LED turnsignals. Whoever you are please tell me what you did to get those turnsignals in there!
MAlby7,Jun 6 2005, 03:54 PM Wrote:Who's white car is that with the unique grill and those lil round LED turnsignals.  Whoever you are please tell me what you did to get those turnsignals in there!
[right][snapback]112959[/snapback][/right]

Is me... you gave me the stock side skirt b4, remember? hahaha!!

Leds are 3157, I just use the stock plug wrap them with tape and hold them in place using zip tie. BTW you need resistors and i pick them up where i got the leds. Those resistors is specially make for led turn signal from blinking fast. My rear brake/ turn lights also led so i got 4 resistors.
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!