Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Fusion V6 Or V6 Mustang ?
Just got back from Donway Ford for my oilchange and I can tell you the new 2010 Fusion Sport AWD (although pricey) is one really nice car, looks and 260hp, and not to hard to drive (easy sight lines) but they also had a KR ($93000) :) and everybody loves a stang...
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
I dunno, you can nearly buy a pair of Fusion Sport AWD's for the price of a KR (and anyone crazy enough to run a KR in winter needs to be locked up for their own safety :P)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 11 2009, 02:13 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,May 11 2009, 12:50 PM Wrote:In the end, the fusion will be easier to live with everyday -- but the stang is a fun car.... so you need to prioritize -- if you need a family car, the fusion is the way to go.  If not, the stang is a decent choice.
[right][snapback]287128[/snapback][/right]

Amen to that, though I've always hoped that by the time I hot 40, assuming I still can. I'd like to own a Mustang as a summer car.

So far things appear to be progressing nicely twoards that goal :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]287129[/snapback][/right]
By the time you're 40, maybe the Focus ST or RS will be here, or even the convertible. Sorry guys, this is a Focus site, and I gotta hope we'll get the good one over hear soon :rolleyes:
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
I spotted a new Camaro yesterday -- hate to say it, but that car will emasculate anything else you drive.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,May 13 2009, 10:43 AM Wrote:I spotted a new Camaro yesterday -- hate to say it, but that car will emasculate anything else you drive.
[right][snapback]287281[/snapback][/right]

I dunno, to me it looks pudgier than either of a Challenger or Mustang (even the '10 reskin of the Stang)

I like my cars not looking like a love child offspring of the Pilsbury Dough Boy thanks ;)

NefCanuck
Living where I live, close to Oshawa, I've been seeing Camaros for a couple of months. They do look mean, and angry, and have already had a recall, but it's still a GM product. Between the three, Camaro, Challenger and of course, The Mustang, The Mustang still looks the best, and is probably the better vehicle in my humble, biased opinion.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
I think the challenger looks the best. The Camaro will probably perform the best out of the 3.

Mustang....meh...you see a lot of them everyday, not really anything to get excited about at all.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,May 13 2009, 03:42 PM Wrote:I think the challenger looks the best.  The Camaro will probably perform the best out of the 3.

Mustang....meh...you see a lot of them everyday, not really anything to get excited about at all.
[right][snapback]287300[/snapback][/right]

The SRT Challenger looks really nice, I just don't like how the front grill looks pinched together (like the '10 stang)... but it has a very nice profile.

I really like the look of the camaro.. that thing looks like a 'roid raging Saturn Sky...it just looks like a car that'll eat your children, and I love it for that.

but out of the three -- the stang is likely to be the most reliable out of the three.. it's nearly the lightest, and it uses very proven technology -- it's the safest bet you could make when designing a new car.

In the end, I love the look of my stang.. it still gets compliments to this day that it's the best looking stang people have seen recently.... which, sadly, I never got in the focus *sigh*.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I did a pdi ona new fusion v6 with the triptronic and I was very impressed ... yet to try the awd version ... only bad thing all made in mexico ...
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99