Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Ups Rant:updated
I sent it back because 1) Didnt want to pay 2)Berin G and I were able to get Tom the values needed from the SCT datalogger. New Tune is on its way!!! Yippee!!!!

Now get this.....bahahahaha

They're charging Tom $135 to get it back. :ph34r:

UPS is a bunch of dirty con-artists.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
So....UPS is charging Tom $135, and I just got a bill in the mail yesterday from UPS.....yup....

They want $155.00 from me also. :ph34r:

I'm in the wrong business.

Anybody opening any UPS's around here?
If you dont pay it will they collections after you?
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
D-Dub,Jul 20 2005, 03: Wrote:If you dont pay it will they collections after you?
[right][snapback]123889[/snapback][/right]

Considering how great of a company UPS is. Probably. :rolleyes:
Flofocus,Jul 20 2005, 06:44 PM Wrote:So....UPS is charging Tom $135, and I just got a bill in the mail yesterday from UPS.....yup....

They want $155.00 from me also.  :ph34r:

I'm in the wrong business.

Anybody opening any UPS's around here?
[right][snapback]123880[/snapback][/right]

THAT IS THE MOST MESSED UP THING EVER.

i HATE ups with a passion...

stop bombing trains!! bomb the brown trucks!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Speaking of hate for UPS, I recieved my MBRP exhuast system 2 weeks after I was supposed to recieve it. Why I hate UPS is simple, on my receipt it said that the parcel arrived to them when it should have, yet they took two weeks to send it to me! It was shipped from the other side of Toronto to Oshawa and sat in shwa for two weeks!!

Now I am waiting on my Intake from steeda and I can imagine the reason its over a week late is because of UPS.
with UPS, if you tell them to send it back to the sender as you will not pay for a free part, it will just sit at the UPS transfer depot. sooner or later a dumb clerk will just ship it out and leave it at your front door. as you never signed for it you do not have to pay any charges they send you.
UPS cannot collect any money from you should you refuse a package.