Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saskatoon Clan!
S2,May 10 2005, 08:05 AM Wrote:
SVTZX503,May 9 2005, 10:06 PM Wrote:that right # 11-103 Banyan
[right][snapback]107761[/snapback][/right]

Hey that's awesome, when do you take possession? So which SVTF gets the garage? :D
[right][snapback]107838[/snapback][/right]

June 15 and we will take turns.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
That is awesome, your literally a 2 minute walk out from my front door to yours. Is 11 a corner unit? Where did you find that one listed? On Saskhomes?
I beleive it is the second set plus it is an end unit. It was listed on MLS. There are a few on Saskhomes but for alot more.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
I'll have to swing by once you get moved in... :)
So who is around this weekend?

It's suppose to be really nice out, maybe thinking of a quick G2G Saturday afternoon somewhere for some pics, etc.

Also thinking about meeting somewhere on 8th on Friday or Saturday night later on like 10pm or so for a little G2G, talk, etc.

Let me know who can make it out, I think Phil already said he would be around......
i'll be around.
'03 Focus SVT
im good for friday night, or sunday morn/afternoon...

saturday wont work, i took a shift at night, so im working both jobs...

let me know what works outta that
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
So Friday night then, how's that work for you Tyler....
im down for fridaynight after 10 ill call ya chad.
Yeah right on, well I am busy til 10 also, probably around 9 or so but yeah......

How about we meet on 8th in the TD Canada Trust parking lot around 10pm, how's that sound for everyone?
that sounds good to me, i'll be there at about 10:15
'03 Focus SVT
how bout some of you guys go to SIR on friday night?
[Image: sunaliersig.jpg]
1997 Sunalier with "stuff" done to it
yanman,May 13 2005, 04:20 AM Wrote:how bout some of you guys go to SIR on friday night?
[right][snapback]108645[/snapback][/right]

can't make it, have to work till 10pm
'03 Focus SVT
Yeah busy also (Big Brother's Volunteering Tonight til 9pm).

Shitty day here but oh well, even if we meet for a bit, always nice to see ya guys and the foci.

So looking like all 4 of us will be there, I'll be there at 10pm, if not go into the car wash at Golf's, just behind the TD Bank where we're meeting.
OMG did I get PWNED this morning, I swear I thought you had something to do with this Phil.... check it out.....

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...=&postid=543530
S2,May 13 2005, 04:56 PM Wrote:OMG did I get PWNED this morning, I swear I thought you had something to do with this Phil.... check it out.....

[right][snapback]108723[/snapback][/right]

i swear to god i had nothing to do with that!! but that is definalty the funniest shiz eveh!!! oh man thats hardcore....

ill be there at 10 also, maybe 10 after the latest, ill come straight from the gym...
FociPhil,May 13 2005, 01:27 PM Wrote:
S2,May 13 2005, 04:56 PM Wrote:OMG did I get PWNED this morning, I swear I thought you had something to do with this Phil.... check it out.....

[right][snapback]108723[/snapback][/right]

i swear to god i had nothing to do with that!! but that is definalty the funniest shiz eveh!!! oh man thats hardcore....

ill be there at 10 also, maybe 10 after the latest, ill come straight from the gym...
[right][snapback]108755[/snapback][/right]

It was all me.....and CKA...Chad got PWNED. From Michigan and Illinois!!!!! It was funny, still get a chuckle out of it now....
Weather is crap here but either way, we'll see everyone around 10 tonight.
its starting to clear up nicley, but still windy and alittle on the cold side
Yeah I noticed, even if we go and hang out for a bit and go for a cruise or something. I'll be there by 10 or shortly after, my drywaller is coming tonight and is working till about 9:30-9:45 so I might be a couple minutes late, want to wash the car tonight also before.