Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacuum Line Reference
Even though I took off the blower Im still curious if I hooked the bypass vavlve up right.
This one line that comes from the vavle is suppsed to T into a vacuum line. Im not sure if I tapped into the right one.

Took some multiple pictures of it so I could so you could get a good idea of it.. Tell me if I was right. Im assuming this is where I would tap into also for my boost gauge also.

[Image: vl007.jpg]

[Image: vl006.jpg]

[Image: vl005.jpg]

[Image: vl004.jpg]

[Image: vl003.jpg]

[Image: vl002.jpg]

[Image: vl001.jpg]
I think you should have "t" it right into your PCV. I am not familiar with your set up, but that is what I am familiar with.
Don't know that it really matters because you can read boost from almost anywhere with a guage. It shouldn't be causing the problems your having.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
True. I doubt this would be any problems. I was just double checking I did tap intot he right line. WOuld hate to have everything on then something go wrong becuase I didnt double check something.

LOL that would be funny.
Vacuum reference:

A man walks into a bar with a vacuum stuck to his noggin. After a half hour of yanking, he finally extracts himself from the tube.

The bartender, feeling relieved that the guy can finally order, walks up to him and then asks, "Hey buddy, why the long face?" :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Manifold vac source is manifold vac source.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2008 + and Newer Main Vacuum Line Hose andrewsfm 10 5,635 07-02-2014, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Cadger