Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Just Got Spanked By A Wagon!
[Image: TheBEAST_eng_1024.jpg]
[Image: DSC00051_800.jpg]

Sweet mother of Christ. B)
RS WIDEBODY..... Sweeeet.... first thing id do is paint it over though. supercharged contour v6 too... hmmmm

anyone notice the whale tail... puppet got own3d :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
that's the SVT Contour V6 too, right (200hp, stock)?

nice...I remember when I had my Contour, looking into SC...they were unreliable back then, but some SVT guy had an SC and hit 300hp (crack).

anyone know what kind of power this one is making?
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
Somewhere around 400 hp I think. :unsure:
DUDE!? I love the power part and the Euro parts but thats where it ends??!! I bet that paint cost a fortune but its hideous! The wheels are ugly and the offset is totally wrong? It makes the car look like some outlaw car or a 4x4.
I could'nt Fix your brakes so I made your horn louder!
TimmyD@Bishopsales,Apr 12 2005, 03:45 PM Wrote:DUDE!? I love the power part and the Euro parts but thats where it ends??!! I bet that paint cost a fortune but its hideous!  The wheels are ugly and the offset is totally wrong? It makes the car look like some outlaw car or a 4x4.
[right][snapback]100928[/snapback][/right]

I'm not into the car for the looks.

I'm in awe over ther motor. B)
Ha, i thought this was going to be a repost of an AutoX a lonnnnng time ago.

that is amazing.
'03 Focus SVT
That's a pretty wicked car, would be so much nicer with a monotone paint job and nicer wheels though. The supercharged V6 would be awesome in a focus..
ahh showcars...half the time they dont even run right, if it even runs at all. let me see some 1/4 mile numbers, then I will be impressed.
SVT Motor Swap into 2000 zx3 with 5spd.
14.9 @ 93MPH
"I am going to run 5's .... I am planning on installing a rocket engine!"
I love the body kit, adore the Vortech... pretty sweet ride if you ask me
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
that is the Beast
it was built WAY back in the day, early 2001, maybe even 2000.
the engine is a Duttweiller/Innovated Turbo collaberation and boosted by a T66 turbo i believe.
450fwhp

i had an artical from the first issue of HCI on this car a long time ago, last i heard from very reliable sources, it was stripped and sold of bit by bit back in 02.
The Beast Rocks (painting is so over the top) wicked wagon!
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Looks good under the hood. :huh: