Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Attempt...
[Image: 2005_0402Image0010.jpg]
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
if this was an attempt to post a pic then it worked... thought i was looking at my car there... looks EXACTLY the same
Well then, I guess you and I have good taste then huh? ;)
sure do
Haha looks just like mine as well, except my lights are blacked out (not the side markers tho) and I have the wheel caps with the dark blue oval
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Yeah...seems a lot of Foci look like ours....lucky for me, I've got the only black ZX3 in brantford that looks like this, and only one of 2 in Petawawa...

But, I'm gonns sort that out when I get home again next...the SVT Argent wheels, and maybe the ST170 headlights and the 98 english grilles (upper and lower). Not sure though...I used to wanna go fully euro, but that seems kinda common...maybe just go with north american stuff...I dunno...might still get the RS edition bumpers and stuff eventually...
Looks just like mine too except mines a sedan, is green, has different wheels, lights and chrome accents.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Drivesthebeast,Apr 2 2005, 06:13 PM Wrote:Yeah...seems a lot of Foci look like ours....lucky for me, I've got the only black ZX3 in brantford that looks like this, and only one of 2 in Petawawa...

But, I'm gonns sort that out when I get home again next...the SVT Argent wheels, and maybe the ST170 headlights and the 98 english grilles (upper and lower).  Not sure though...I used to wanna go fully euro, but that seems kinda common...maybe just go with north american stuff...I dunno...might still get the RS edition bumpers and stuff eventually...
[right][snapback]98517[/snapback][/right]

I was the same way... wanted to do a full st170 conversion (exterior :P) but now I'm just looking for an svt bumper and st170 grilles...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)