Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bat Order
well all I can say is if you actually told me the St170 light kit was in fact for all parts..........bulbs wiring etc. then i would buy from you. An answer of i believe so doesn't sound very confident and I don't want to get caught up in the fact that $470 Can is not a great savings from the reg. price for this item of $488 Can. Then you add the wiring and the bulbs for more money. off to FLA. I go.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Mar 24 2005, 02:53 PM Wrote:well all I can say is if you actually told me the St170 light kit was in fact for all parts..........bulbs wiring etc.  then i would buy from you.  An answer of i believe so doesn't sound very confident and I don't want to get caught up in the fact that $470 Can is not a great savings from the reg. price for this item of $488 Can.  Then you add the wiring and the bulbs for more money.  off to FLA. I go.
[right][snapback]96242[/snapback][/right]

There's a sale walking out the door. :rolleyes:
Well meford4u, if you can get me 2 Ghia crests for the rear doors I'll pay you in US dollars in cash apon your return.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
all i need is that SVT maf and im happy...
it's a fact but please, by all means buy from BAT if you preffer, i'm not going to stop you. you are free to buy from anyone you want, it's your money.

you're using XE.com(market trading value) to get your exchange rate, and even that banks will not give you that exchange rate. best rate i have seen from a bank around here was 1.24 and my creditcard give 1.27 and the banks down there will give you something even worse! i'm currious to see what they would actaully end up costing you.

and i wont say "i told you so" when you get back and they cost you a lot more than you originally thought! ;) :D
Hey guys, I went to BAT, a little hole in the wall with all the Ford Euro we need. They told me none of you have ordered stuff for me to pick up, so unless you can catch them today and tell them to bring me your stuff with my lights they are bringing to me tomorrow, i won't be bringing it home.

I asked 5 times and explained to them that there should be items here for me to pick up, but they told me nothing was set aside for pick up. So call them and get them to drop it if you want it when i come back.

BTW it's 85 and sunny every day..................SUCKERS

Thanks for the offer meford, but I couldn't get the money for the stuff I wanted.

I'm not too sure if anybody here actually did order anything....
Ya thanks for the offer bryan, I called them last week and this week and they didn't have what I wanted but thanks again.
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
thanx anyways..!
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
Hurry Home!

Fuktard. :P: :lol:
NMD about the Ghia crests meford4u, I ordered them already and should be getting them via USPS sometime next week. Thanks though.

ZX3Tuning, I don't blame you about telling people about the duties and such...... I know what you mean with the exchange rates, I found out In New Orleans how bad it is that far south.. :blink:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
The fuktard is home with new parts, including the entire KIT........Mitch.........for the STR170 headlights. They don't come as a kit, most people have to assemble them. They do everything for you, even include the basic wiring and diagrams for the install. They were a great company to deal with and would deal with them again. The owner went out of his way to deliver my parts 30 minutes away when I ordered parts but they had to find them in the boxes of the shipment they just got in.

Oh, and the duty......................[SIZE=xx-large]NADA

Welcome back to paradise :lol:
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
i'm happy you got a good deal and all but is there a specific reason you are going out of your way to rub it in my face and bust my balls over this?

also, i said that my price on the headlights was also for the KIT!??

sorry for trying to give you a heads up on what you might come across when bringing parts across the boarder yourself. i didn't know it offends you to have someone offer their insight on something they do for a living.... my bad!

you scammed Canada customs, good for you!

[Image: jerkit.gif]
ZX3TUNING,Apr 4 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:sorry for trying to give you a heads up on what you might come across when bringing parts across the boarder yourself. i didn't know it offends you to have someone offer their insight on something they do for a living.... my bad!

you scammed Canada customs, good for you!

[Image: jerkit.gif]
[right][snapback]98986[/snapback][/right]

I doubt that was the case, "scamming". People cross border shop daily around here for as little as a tank of gas, chicken wings or a pair of shoes and he had been gone for a week or so with a party of 3 or 4 and the entitlement is so high.

I crossed into the US on Tuesday at Rainbow and didn't get asked for any ID at all. I didn't get asked on the way back either.

I mentioned picking up car parts before and even "declared" the true value but the fact is they are busy and if you answer the questions right and enter and exit at the same bridge you are assumed to be a solid citizen. They know who is right or wrong because they scan your plates and face each way across.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Dear Mitch,

When I left, I asked you if your St170's were a kit, and response was "I am not sure". Not exactly the response i was looking for. Ford Euro does not sell the components as a kit. Most suppliers don't sell it as a kit. You have to assemble the parts by yourself, and considering the wiring that you need for the lights is $50US, this was the better way to go before I left.
I claimed everything when I crossed the border. With a stay over 7 days each person can claim up to $750Can each. I was willing to help out those who wanted me to pick up parts so they could save on duty, taxes and delivery.
Busting your balls on not having a kit is the best part of being a member on this board. If you don't have the answers then i am going to bust your balls, especially when you "do this for a living".

Yours Truly,

Mr fuktard

Quote:all of it or so i am told.
i'll get the rest of the list up later tonight
is actually what i posted right here: http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...opic=9309&st=25

even in this very thread where you said "well all I can say is if you actually told me the St170 light kit was in fact for all parts..........bulbs wiring etc. then i would buy from you."
to which i replied....
"it's a fact but please, by all means buy from BAT if you preffer, i'm not going to stop you. you are free to buy from anyone you want, it's your money."

nowhere did i say, i wasn't sure, didn't know or anything of the sort.
my source in Europe, who happens to be Voytek, said that it was the full kit, bulbs, harness, holders, backing plate...everything. so unless Voytek is bullshitting me or is unsure himself, well, what can i do?

and like i said before, i'm happy you got a good deal on your lights. it really does not bother me that you bought them from bat, i don't see it as a lost sale as i don't have the parts in stock. i cannot MAKE people wait for my order when people acorss the pond are dragging their ass putting the order together let alone answering my many emails. it's just your general attitude towards me. i offer advice, you s**t on me. i give you or other people a heads up on something, you s**t on me. did i do something to you or say something about you in the past that has pissed you off and now you carry a grudge or are you just naturally an asshole to people wanting to help out where they can?

i'm all for a little bit of joking around, but your posts never come off like that.

i'm also fully aware it's not scamming Canada Customs to bring back what's in your rights... i was joking around, hence the smiley at the ned of my post.

whatever, it's done.
don't forget though, being a fucktard to the wrong people can come back to haunt you.

now post some pics of the headlights already! :D
I won't beat a dead horse here.

I won't order from you because you haven't got a clue of what you are doing......IMO.

You talk down about other products that you feel are inferior when you don't sell them.

Those who do buy from you, that's ok too.

But not me.

And being a fuktard is alright in my books. I treat anyone with respect until they talk down to me like you have done both on and off the board.

I don't respect you or your business practices. When you learn what customer service is all about, then I will listen.

Until then.........good luck.

No offence but IMO you two can take it up in PM's, the rest of us dont need to read it. Any complaints about closing this PM me... :D

OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER