Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Available This Week-end With A Datalogger
I'm heading down to Whitby (Jays) this Friday to install my turbo kit. Wondering if anybody in the area that has a datalogger could come by Sunday or something to check out Tom's tune...

I dont think we will be able to head to a Dyno on Sunday. <_<
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I think darkpuppet has one. He's in Toronto. I'm sure his price is in the "24" range if I know him.

Can I come watch if I happen to be free of time?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Ask Jay, since its his house, but I dont mind. :)
Flofocus,Mar 21 2005, 01:54 AM Wrote:Ask Jay, since its his house, but I dont mind.  :)
[right][snapback]95147[/snapback][/right]

I was J&T's first customer. If you here from him before I do please mention it.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Mar 20 2005, 10:06 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Mar 21 2005, 01:54 AM Wrote:Ask Jay, since its his house, but I dont mind.  :)
[right][snapback]95147[/snapback][/right]

I was J&T's first customer. If you here from him before I do please mention it.
[right][snapback]95152[/snapback][/right]

Cool, just making sure ya know. ;) :lol: I heard his garge is pretty huge so :huh:

EDIT: I dont think Im going to sleep Thursday night. :lol:
Flofocus,Mar 21 2005, 02:09 AM Wrote:I dont think Im going to sleep Thursday night.  :lol:
[right][snapback]95154[/snapback][/right]

then just drive down overnight, friday is a holiday so who care, you'll give more time to jay.

Im gonna be a steeda starting thursday night for the week end. we are tuning 2 turbo focus on friday. :)

------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
french_connection,Mar 20 2005, 10:12 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Mar 21 2005, 02:09 AM Wrote:I dont think Im going to sleep Thursday night.  :lol:
[right][snapback]95154[/snapback][/right]

then just drive down overnight, friday is a holiday so who care, you'll give more time to jay.

Im gonna be a steeda starting thursday night for the week end. we are tuning 2 turbo focus on friday. :)
[right][snapback]95155[/snapback][/right]

Can you tell me how?

I was told theres no Dyno until April/May?
Flofocus,Mar 21 2005, 02:09 AM Wrote:Cool, just making sure ya know.  ;)  :lol: I heard his garge is pretty huge so  :huh:[right][snapback]95154[/snapback][/right]

Well it is bigger than mine (detached 1936) but it's just a regular "suburban" new build size single car garage. The compressor took up a lot of room and he has a huge collection of spare parts that don't fit any of his current cars that are always for sale. He does have a wide driveway though.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I wouldn't mind helping with the datalogging if you guys need..

Only thing is that I have commitments for Sunday, maybe if you guys are done Sat afternoon/evening, I can swing by?

see if we can work something out. Unfortunately, long holiday weekends tend to get booked early for me.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Flo, we are using local dyno until we get ours, they work also you know... :lol:
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
french_connection,Mar 21 2005, 12:05 AM Wrote:Flo, we are using local dyno until we get ours, they work also you know...  :lol:
[right][snapback]95198[/snapback][/right]

My luck hasnt been good then. I cant find one thats open this Sunday.
darkpuppet,Mar 20 2005, 10:38 PM Wrote:I wouldn't mind helping with the datalogging if you guys need..

Only thing is that I have commitments for Sunday, maybe if you guys are done Sat afternoon/evening, I can swing by?

see if we can work something out.  Unfortunately, long holiday weekends tend to get booked early for me.
[right][snapback]95161[/snapback][/right]

Give me a shout on my cell (PM'd) Saturday afternoon when your free, and I'll let you know where were at.