Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What About A Photo Shoot
Hey, If you don't mind a American comming, It may be a long weekend, But hell I MAY do the run from Detroit. But i think it would involve me needing a place to stay along with who ever i can con into splitting the 5 hour drive...Once there is a date for this i will consider. But I need a few weeks in advance. What is the average cost of a hotel room in the Falls??
The falls is an expensive place to stay. But fun.

We just LOVE American fuktards.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Mar 15 2005, 09:17 PM Wrote:The falls is an expensive place to stay.  But fun.

We just LOVE American fuktards.
[right][snapback]93898[/snapback][/right]

Thank you!

How hows the weather there eh?

At least i will be able to drink there at the hotels. Fukcing america and its shitty laws.
[Image: canadian%20navy.jpg]

Enough Said

:) :lol: ;) :fluffy: :banger: :beerchug: :wtf: :yikes:
Chaney,Mar 15 2005, 11:52 PM Wrote:[Image: canadian%20navy.jpg]

Enough Said

:)  :lol:  ;)  :fluffy:  :banger:  :beerchug:  :wtf:  :yikes:
[right][snapback]93941[/snapback][/right]

not bad, but we all know that the pic was most likely taken somewhere in texas!!!

sidenote: chaney u under 21?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Yeah, 18....19 in June!

:D
Chaney,Mar 16 2005, 08:36 AM Wrote:Yeah, 18....19 in June!

:D
[right][snapback]93976[/snapback][/right]

plan on hitting the bars here in windsor???
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
FUKC YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Hotel it over there so i aint driving back across the boarder!
Just think of the exchange he'd have at the border!

US Customs officer: Son, you're 18. Are you drunk?

Chaney: No sir, just a temporary Canadian *hic* :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
right on! now you are thinking like an american!
Chaney,Mar 16 2005, 12:43 PM Wrote:right on! now you are thinking like an american!
[right][snapback]94028[/snapback][/right]

Americans think?
I'm up for a photo shoot, I might have rims by June/July, I look forward to it. Set a date and I'll show. Hutches afterwards sounds like fun :)
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Hmmm...the Hamilton yacht club would also be a nice venue...especially by harbour west...at sunset...

Also, a night time shoot at that park on the top of the escartment overlooking the city would be awesome too...have Hamilton downtown and Burlington in the distance as the backdrop...

Just some other ideas...but the Niagra ones and the east end ones are good too...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Andrew.....

Can we work together to organize something????
Sunday's are usually best for most people, avoid long weekends and mother/father/whatever days, recognize that most people are still in winter mode for a couple more weeks so we are left with:

Sunday 17th April
Sunday 24th April (Passover, if that is a factor?)
Sunday 1st May
Sunday 15th May

Start venue will be Hamilton East Port at 10 AM for pictures followed by cruise to Niagara with lunch/gas at "Niagara Gateway" (Timmies, Wendy's, Pizza, Chinese etc.) and from there I'll let you orgainize a route.

Maybe the entire Parkway from Fort Erie to NOTL and then everyone can just get on the four lane for the ride home? Finishing at NOTL makes more sense than finishing at Fort Erie.

Let me know and I set up a poll if we want or I could just make the executive decision and go with April 17th. I prefer to get the season underway even if it is not perfect for everyone. Lets face it you'll never please everyone.

Everyone should know it would be rain or shine, it's a car tour not a bicycle tour.

I'll let this post fester a couple days and see what comes of it and move from there.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
April 24 works better for me.
Just the simple fact that I'm trying to already organize a meet for the Friday before the 17th. The wifey would get pissy if I were to ditch her 2 days in a row for you guys. Sorry.

I figured we could split off to Hutches for lunch from the shoot.

Then take hwy 8 through Grimsby, Beamsville Vineland etc...
Catch up with the highway through St. Catharines (pothole concerns) and then off to NOTL.

I dunno, I'll crack out the Perly's this weekend. Maybe we can have a few drinks Saturday night and discuss here.

Let's let this post sit here and we'll see what happens.
ANTHONYD,Mar 29 2005, 02:21 PM Wrote:April 24 works better for me.
Just the simple fact that I'm trying to already organize a meet for the Friday before the 17th. The wifey would get pissy if I were to ditch her 2 days in a row for you guys. Sorry.

I figured we could split off to Hutches for lunch from the shoot.

Then take hwy 8 through Grimsby, Beamsville Vineland etc...
Catch up with the highway through St. Catharines (pothole concerns) and then off to NOTL.

I dunno, I'll crack out the Perly's this weekend. Maybe we can have a few drinks Saturday night and discuss here.

Let's let this post sit here and we'll see what happens.
[right][snapback]97311[/snapback][/right]

Forgot about the dinner meet on 15th. Agreed the 17th would be too soon in that case. 24 April is fine for me and yes we will discuss this Saturday over drinks.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
April 24th would be good for me to. Im in london that week-end, returning to Ottaw Sunday.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
April 24th eh? But that's a Sunday!

What happened to Friday/Saturday meets?

I could do Sunday if it's a lunch thing... but not much later. It's 5 - 5 1/2 hours from NOTL to home.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 29 2005, 04:05 PM Wrote:April 24th eh? But that's a Sunday!
[right][snapback]97336[/snapback][/right]

It has been my experience that the most sucessful meets (attendance wise) have always been on Sundays, Dan's BBQ's for example.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anthonyd's Bbq / Meet & Photo Shoot microbunny 117 41,312 07-12-2005, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Mason