Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What About A Photo Shoot
2001 ZTS,Mar 29 2005, 05:39 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 29 2005, 04:05 PM Wrote:April 24th eh? But that's a Sunday!
[right][snapback]97336[/snapback][/right]

It has been my experience that the most sucessful meets (attendance wise) have always been on Sundays, Dan's BBQ's for example.
[right][snapback]97342[/snapback][/right]

He's right!

We had close to 20 cars for one NOTL cruise because it was on a Sunday.
Well, I hope you guys have fun then :)

I seriously can't do an evening shot in NOTL and then drive the 5 hours home (with luck), and then get up at 6:30 for work Monday morning. That's murder.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
may would work better for me, i have final exams til april 28.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
There will be a post containing a poll this weekend.

We'll do our best to get a day that works for the most people.
ANTHONYD,Mar 29 2005, 08:23 PM Wrote:He's right!
[right][snapback]97396[/snapback][/right]

Duh.........

Why does this always come as a surprise to so many people? :lol:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Mar 30 2005, 08:39 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Mar 29 2005, 08:23 PM Wrote:He's right!
[right][snapback]97396[/snapback][/right]

Duh.........

Why does this always come as a surprise to so many people? :lol:
[right][snapback]97770[/snapback][/right]
:rolleyes:
This Sunday might be a wash, it's going to be a mixed bag of weather, possible snow, rain, or both. Is this event being re-scheduled ? or what I want to know because I'd like to attend this after work if it's still on.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I totally missed this.

I think a poll is in the works. For the next 3 weeks I'm off work so it doesn't matter to me. I'll make myself available.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
im in definately let me know when the shoot is asap
Life's good... Hockey's better
hyprlte,Apr 24 2005, 03:43 AM Wrote:im in definately let me know when the shoot is asap
[right][snapback]104045[/snapback][/right]

I'm in too, what time frame is this taking place ? hopefully after 1pm.... because it would give me time to head home shower & change from work.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
hey

time and dates would be good so we can plan/polish and shine

and possible map if avail.

cant wait to meet up

craig
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It obviously fell through for today and I'm still "in" for whatever date but AnthonyD is MIA somewhere and was sort of the lead on organizing this???????????? :unsure:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
so is this still going to happen or what, and is it still going to be in hamilton?
Life's good... Hockey's better
How does May 21st sound?

I'm not sure if this sis the long weekend or not... If it is.

We can use May 28th as a back up.
how about may 14 in london?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
May 14th I'm not in the country, May 21st should be ok for me but it is the long weekend, and May 28th I have a wedding to go to. June might be better! We should get some advance notice going!
theres a wicked parking garage and building that my buddie works at u can get some awesome shots. its right at the 401 and hwy 10
2002 ZX5 Focus
Svt Cat Back, No Cat, Cold Air, Sct Chip, Ford Racing Plug Wire, NGK IR Plugs, Eibach Springs, Short Shifter SVT Head Lights (HIDs) Blacked Fogs And Side Markers, Cut Center Grill, Euro Black Tails, Sound System. Ford Racing Ralling Rims 17' With 205/40/R17 Tire.
j-boot72,May 28 2007, 01: Wrote:theres a wicked parking garage and building that my buddie works at u can get some awesome shots. its right at the 401 and hwy 10
[right][snapback]239769[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Just a little late... this thread was from 2 years ago!!
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
go go post revival batman.

Maybe we should schedule this again ;) Toronto isn't a long flight and I might have to come down to buy a new car.. think ditching the current foci is in my best interest.

Theres a few on here who appear to know how to shoot a camera, I'll bring my gear down and shoot if I can - maybe do this around the bbq time? If I can get off work I'd love to make it down..
[Image: rivalphotographygf0.jpg]
Photo shoots happen either at the BBQ or the NOTL cruise... or both!

I'm sure it'll happen again this year.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anthonyd's Bbq / Meet & Photo Shoot microbunny 117 41,312 07-12-2005, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Mason