Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugly As Hell Svt
All I have to say is why the dam did he hijack Juan Valdez and force him to make a "custom" exhaust for the SVTF?

I mean, it's not JUST that the exhaust exits on the wrong side, it's worse that if it were to stick out much more it'd be like a 5 year-old catching snowflakes on its tongue. Except, in this case, the tongue would burst into flames and incinerate the kid. But you get my point.

s**t, throw a funnel on there, and then that SVTF can "shoot flames out the back like Paul Walker did in 2 Fast 2 Furious!!!! Ludacris I want in your next video BOYEEEEEE!" :rofl:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I think Jay 2000zx3 is sooo right and you are all wrong :P
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Jays2000ZX3,Feb 18 2005, 04:27 PM Wrote:...
Keep in mind the reason that "most" cars have the exhaust on the other side is because if your filler neck is on the Drivers side, the gas tank usually is closer to the drivers side so the exhaust has to wrap around it so it goes to the other side.
...[right][snapback]87436[/snapback][/right]

DD1, I agree...to me, the above makes the most sense...so much so that I'm surprised almost everyone else disagrees, lol.

If people still think it's a safety issue...answer this...if having it on the same side was deemed so unsafe that manufacturers would always choose move the side to the other side...then explain why so many manfacturers put out dual sided systems at all?

(and yes, that SVT is hideous...lose the decals...rear lights (I *hate* those lights)...and the exhaust (I'm not a fan of that style on compacts...looks badass on bigger cars though...black wheels are decent).
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
There are alot of cars with the gas filler the same side as the exhaust.
Ford makes a dual side exhaust for the Mustang...I'm sure you've seen one...
anyways the that SVT looks like ASS!!!
2004 SVT Cobra # 1474
[Image: bizness21.jpg]
2002 SVT Focus # 1741
This thread sucks.
Anthony don't be so negative....make fun of bum-lover DD1 with me!
microbunny,Feb 19 2005, 05:50 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Feb 19 2005, 10:38 AM Wrote:This thread sucks.
[right][snapback]87611[/snapback][/right]

So do you.

My penis is BENT JERKO
[right][snapback]87674[/snapback][/right]
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Feb 19 2005, 06:23 PM Wrote:
DD1,Feb 19 2005, 05:50 PM Wrote:
AnthonyD,Feb 19 2005, 10:38 AM Wrote:This thread sucks.
[right][snapback]87611[/snapback][/right]

So do you.

but my penis is BENT JERKO, and I like men
[right][snapback]87685[/snapback][/right]

You Got Issues
microbunny,Feb 19 2005, 05:50 PM Wrote:Anthony don't be so negative....make fun of bum-lover DD1 with me!

hey mirco this is for you

[Image: momratedE.jpg]
DD1,Feb 19 2005, 07:32 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Feb 19 2005, 05:50 PM Wrote:Anthony don't be so negative....make fun of bum-lover DD1 with me!

hey mirco this is for you

[Image: momratedE.jpg]
[right][snapback]87703[/snapback][/right]

Whooo

good one,

who did you steal that from?? I know you aint smart enough to think that up on your own!
If you guys got under the car and looked at how most gas tanks sit, youd realize why the exausts are routed to the other side. And also why Jay is right.

The filler tube that runs to your gas tanks are metal on the inside with in isolator on the outside. Then usually, the whole system is inside a plastic tunnel that runs to the tank.

After all that is said and done, theres no way your going to fit an exaust over there with it, its just not going to happen unless you run it 2 inchs under all that stuff, instantly giving the car drivability issues.

Dump gas on your muffler tip / whatever sticks out, nothing will happen.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
liek I was jay is the smartest jsut don't tell him casue it'll go tohis head :lol: