Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Won I Won!
congrads man..free stuff is always a good thing, but if your on a tight budget, and need wiring equipment and ur in the GTA or even if you looking to upgrade your system, i'd be willing to set up a meet between my buddy who has a car audio business, some of you might know of him, his business is Anvil Audio out of Bradford. If you really want something to blow your trunk off, give him a call :P
BrooksZX3,Feb 16 2005, 10:16 AM Wrote:haha I got lucky and won a Sony Xplod system
[right][snapback]86796[/snapback][/right]

*tick tick tick tick tick...*

Carey - "What's that crazy noise, like an alarm clock or something?"

Salesguy - "Nothing man. Now, here's the adjustable-yield switch for the SSBM... I mean, here's the crossover for the signal to the amp." :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Thats sweet you won it but....

I would just sell it.

SONY = JUNK in the car audio world. Over rated crap.
I just replaced all the Sony from my car: Deck, 1000watt mono amp dual 10 inch mobile ES subs. I had no complaints with the system, worked great, sounded good, impressed many friends and onlookers. I just got tired of it and looking to cash in on some opportunitys to upgrade my system. Congrats on the win, and enjoy.
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
ZX3TUNR,Feb 20 2005, 07:08 PM Wrote:Thats sweet you won it but....

I would just sell it.

[right][snapback]88141[/snapback][/right]

SONY = FREE JUNK in the car audio world. Over rated FREE crap.
lol when you guys say it's junk... do you mean it just isn't reliable for a long period of time... just expand on that please... I hear a lot of people calling a lot of things junk around here - it's an over rated term that carries no wieght anymore lol. I have no intentions of spending any real money on getting this thing in the car or upgrading... as in i would be willing to part with a few hundred bucks and a case of beer to get the components i need and install it with you guys. Is this wise? Also, I'm hearing a lot of ppl say the deck is good... why? I don't know what I should do, I would like to have a nice free system in the car but if it's just gonna be a hassle then I might just sell it all or some of the components. Sheesh, all this stress over a free system lol if only I won a turbo :ph34r: ... that would be easy sailing :P
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
ZX3TUNR,Feb 20 2005, 07:08 PM Wrote:Thats sweet you won it but....

I would just sell it.

[right][snapback]88141[/snapback][/right]

And you flame me for my negativities on here????

sheesh. :rolleyes:
This is too easy to answer. Carey, you got the stuff for free. sony may not be the greatest, but YOU GOT IT FOR FREE! Enjoy. Install it in your car and turn it up. Your not going to win any competitions with it, just enjoy the long commute from Milton to London with some better tunes. Take the money needed to install the system and rock your own world.

Guys, we don't do things on this board for the benefit of impressing others. We do the things to our cars for OUR OWN benefit. Free stuff us exactly that.......Free stuff. It may not be the best in your opinion and you may not like it, but it's his car and his free stuff. Hell, I'd take free stuff anyday.

Anyone got some free stuff for me?

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Feb 21 2005, 07:29 PM Wrote:This is too easy to answer.  Carey, you got the stuff for free.  sony may not be the greatest, but YOU GOT IT FOR FREE!  Enjoy.  Install it in your car and turn it up.  Your not going to win any competitions with it, just enjoy the long commute from Milton to London with some better tunes.  Take the money needed to install the system  and rock your own world. 

Guys, we don't do things on this board for the benefit of impressing others.  We do the things to our cars for OUR OWN benefit.  Free stuff us exactly that.......Free stuff.  It may not be the best in your opinion and you may not like it, but it's his car and his free stuff.  Hell, I'd take free stuff anyday. 

Anyone got some free stuff for me?
[right][snapback]88367[/snapback][/right]

ARE YOU FUCKINNNN DRUNK?

That was one of the nicest things you have EVAR said on here.

I'm fuckinnn seing things here!
I'm not drunk yet, but if you have free beer...............

meford4u,Feb 21 2005, 07:39 PM Wrote:I'm not drunk yet, but if you have free beer...............
[right][snapback]88370[/snapback][/right]

hmmm beer :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Feb 23 2005, 11:03 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 21 2005, 07:39 PM Wrote:I'm not drunk yet, but if you have free beer...............
[right][snapback]88370[/snapback][/right]

hmmm beer :lol:
[right][snapback]88813[/snapback][/right]

Beer? :unsure: Hummmmm! BEEEEERRRR :P
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
<_< Did someone say BEEEEEEERRRRRR? :D MMMMMMMM
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
Beer? :huh:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
pilsner.
Kieths or Stella ... mmmmmmmmmmm

Labatt Blue tastes like ass, at least that's what meford told me :ph34r:
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
BrooksZX3,Feb 24 2005, 12:42 PM Wrote:Labatt Blue tastes like ass, at least that's what meford told me  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]88992[/snapback][/right]

He would know too!
i said it tastes like your wife's ass. mmmm mmmm good

[Image: gay16.jpg]
your the first to call it so YOUR the gay..... :lol:

:unsure: Beer :blink: BEER! :P BEER! :D
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold