Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back In The Day....
Jackson Racing Super Charger for the SVT focus .. and while your at it.. get a price on one for the Zetec aswell

Link
Below Average Car Club
schade,Feb 15 2005, 09:44 PM Wrote:Jackson Racing Super Charger for the SVT focus .. and while your at it.. get a price on one for the Zetec aswell

Link
[right][snapback]86579[/snapback][/right]
Thanks.

So far the cheapest I've found it for was $3875. I know they're going alot cheaper than that in the US. Let me know what you come up with ;)
Hmm, lets see if we could get a JRSC group buy :P .
Any High Output Alternators (170 amps and up) for the Zetec engine? Don't know who sells them sorry!
ya man try and hook up a group buy. it will take me a few days to get something together
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 15 2005, 04:52 PM Wrote:
sheridanford05,Feb 15 2005, 10:45 AM Wrote:actually give me your first and second choice and i'll see what i can get for you
[right][snapback]86265[/snapback][/right]

Seatwise something from Sparco or Recaro, but it HAS to fit the stock bolt placements and accept the seatbelt latches properly. I'm not pissing around with homemade brackets as exhibited in the other thread in Appearance Mods / Performance Mods. Nothing against you, but this is a daily driver, and I can't afford BS installs.

Audio-wise, either a good Pioneer Premier MP3 headunit with provisions for DVD audio-in, or a DVD-RW headunit that's full-function (that's gonna kill me, so probably just the Pioneer Premier MP3 headunit).

Gonna wait on the wheels and tires till after I tint it and get the new exhaust installed... saving for the wedding after all.
[right][snapback]86276[/snapback][/right]

need a model number man there are a bunch of them...pick one out and i'll get you a price from my supplier
for the headunit i mean
depending on price i could be interested in a jackson kit for a regular zetec
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Ford Projector head lights?
sheridanford05,Feb 15 2005, 05:39 PM Wrote:need a model number man there are a bunch of them...pick one out and i'll get you a price from my supplier
[right][snapback]86594[/snapback][/right]

K I'll smack the Pioneer website and get you a model number. To be fair, me buying the unit is contingent on getting what I think I am getting for income tax.

Pioneer Premier DEH-770MP

Pioneer Premier DEH-P8MP (cause it looks swank and the model number almost spells PIMP!)

First choice is the 770MP, second is the P8MP.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Any updates? I think we have enough interest for a jrsc group buy, keep us posted ;) .
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 16 2005, 03:10 AM Wrote:
sheridanford05,Feb 15 2005, 05:39 PM Wrote:need a model number man there are a bunch of them...pick one out and i'll get you a price from my supplier
[right][snapback]86594[/snapback][/right]

K I'll smack the Pioneer website and get you a model number. To be fair, me buying the unit is contingent on getting what I think I am getting for income tax.

Pioneer Premier DEH-770MP

Pioneer Premier DEH-P8MP (cause it looks swank and the model number almost spells PIMP!)

First choice is the 770MP, second is the P8MP.
[right][snapback]86661[/snapback][/right]

Those are US model numbers. I'll need you too look up the Canadian model #s. I guess they are too different things....that is what my supplier is telling me.
No offense bud, but WTF? A deck is a deck, unless Pioneer is really smoking some serious crack lately. The last Premier deck I bought years ago was a DEH-230, here in Canada (Sturgeon Falls to be exact), and it's the same deck on Pioneer's site under older / discontinued items.

OK, so Pioneer is more messed than a 3-dollar bill.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/pna/produ...DetailComponent

That's the 760MP deck, right off the Canadian site. I wanted the 770MP with the 4V preouts, but the adjustable high/low-pass crossovers is a must. I heard them, and damn near dropped a load right there... and they weren't even wired right (to the speakers)!

Anyways, holding off for now.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.