Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation
Yeah I gotta get Andrew's too... maybe I'll drop it off next week.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
anyone know what time if any they close the gates at?
i would be up for going but i'd have to leave after work on friday which would make it after 10:00 when i would get there maybe even after twelve and as far as canoeing and fishing now i think your spreakenze the same lingity....
As of today March 31st, site number 208 is still available for the weekend in question 10-12 June 05. The rest of us are booked at 206, 207 and 209.

Map, attendees and reservation instructions are found on page 1, the rest of the thread is mostly junk. :lol:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Mar 31 2005, 05:00 PM Wrote:As of today March 31st, site number 208 is still available for the weekend in question 10-12 June 05. The rest of us are booked at 206, 207 and 209.

Map, attendees and reservation instructions are found on page 1, the rest of the thread is mostly junk. :lol:
[right][snapback]98075[/snapback][/right]

I am very much so looking forward to this boys.
As of now I don't know if the girlfriend will be coming with us (suffice to say, I don't know if we'll be doing much of anything together anymore. Who's buying me a drink?) so Anthony, bring a big cooler for that boat. If we can't catch fish, we may as well see who falls out first.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Mar 31 2005, 07:52 PM Wrote:As of now I don't know if the girlfriend will be coming with us (suffice to say, I don't know if we'll be doing much of anything together anymore. Who's buying me a drink?) so Anthony, bring a big cooler for that boat. If we can't catch fish, we may as well see who falls out first.
[right][snapback]98117[/snapback][/right]

Holy crap Al.

What's going on???
Edited :ph34r:
2000 Black ZX3
Raine,Mar 31 2005, 11:52 PM Wrote:As of now I don't know if the girlfriend will be coming with us (suffice to say, I don't know if we'll be doing much of anything together anymore. Who's buying me a drink?) so Anthony, bring a big cooler for that boat. If we can't catch fish, we may as well see who falls out first.
[right][snapback]98117[/snapback][/right]

women... can't live with 'em, can't have a bastard child without 'em
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I don't think the gates close. On the reservation paper I got it says to try to be there before midnight to set up or to be quiet while setting up if you arrive later. your reservation is held until 8am the next day.

Can't wait to go. I now know how to get to Killaloe Station. And the directions I got aren't to complicated. Turn right @ the Freshmart in Barry's Bay.
Natasha
I'm looking forward to this as well.

I think I'm going to bring the biggest steaks you ever did see!
Just a little over a month to go. Think winter will be over by then? :lol:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,May 5 2005, 09:37 AM Wrote:Just a little over a month to go. Think winter will be over by then? :lol:
[right][snapback]106581[/snapback][/right]

**starts looking online for a 4-season tent... just incase**

2000 Black ZX3
It will be chilly for sure!