Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation
DD1,Feb 20 2005, 12:29 AM Wrote:now back on topic boys and girl Medford is a Fucktard
[right][snapback]87702[/snapback][/right]

Meaford is a town on Georgian Bay between Owen Sound and Collingwood.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
had a hockey torument in that town :lol: did I say that I liek beer :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
And beer likes you too fuktard. Have fun camping boys...........and girls
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
well amarriage in happiness
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Hey Meford, it was me looking for the bike rack. what g2g are you talking about? If in Toronto, I'll see ya there.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I'm really looking forward to this trip.

Hey 2001ZTS.....

Are you sure you don't want to leave the wifey and kids at home? :P
hey ZTS is going to miss the sat radio program :lol:
Raine,Feb 20 2005, 07:36 AM Wrote:Hey Meford, it was me looking for the bike rack. what g2g are you talking about? If in Toronto, I'll see ya there.
[right][snapback]88062[/snapback][/right]

I've got a saris bike rack that will mount up on the hatch.

I can't really use it myself since the whaletail lacks bike rack provisions.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Feb 20 2005, 09:20 PM Wrote:
Raine,Feb 20 2005, 07:36 AM Wrote:Hey Meford, it was me looking for the bike rack. what g2g are you talking about? If in Toronto, I'll see ya there.
[right][snapback]88062[/snapback][/right]

I've got a saris bike rack that will mount up on the hatch.

I can't really use it myself since the whaletail lacks bike rack provisions.
[right][snapback]88130[/snapback][/right]

Hey Puppet, quit hijacking my for sale thread. I'll bring it with me if Puppet doesn't get to you first.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Bring em both. I'll take the one that will work :P
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I don;t think I'm going to haul the bike up...

I'm content sitting with my beers and steaks taking pictures and reading the paper.
If I'm not on the water, I wanna be on the trails.

of course, Anthony, you and I could just fish and drink all day... take a 24 into a canoe and a day's worth of bait...
2000 Black ZX3
Raine,Feb 21 2005, 11:36 AM Wrote:If I'm not on the water, I wanna be on the trails.

of course, Anthony, you and I could just fish and drink all day... take a 24 into a canoe and a day's worth of bait...
[right][snapback]88282[/snapback][/right]

I just may be up for this.

Fishing = relaxation.
ANTHONYD,Feb 21 2005, 11:00 AM Wrote:
Raine,Feb 21 2005, 11:36 AM Wrote:If I'm not on the water, I wanna be on the trails.

[right][snapback]88282[/snapback][/right]

I just may be up for this.

Fishing = relaxation.
[right][snapback]88291[/snapback][/right]

Relaxation? With the way you go on when you're hammed? Ha! You'll scare away all the fish anyway
2000 Black ZX3
How strictly is the "no dogs area" enforced, and is it only that side of the camp loop?
adam,Mar 3 2005, 02:36 PM Wrote:How strictly is the "no dogs area" enforced, and is it only that side of the camp loop?
[right][snapback]90996[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Finally somebody asked.

It isnt camping without my little buddy. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
adam,Mar 3 2005, 06:36 PM Wrote:How strictly is the "no dogs area" enforced, and is it only that side of the camp loop?
[right][snapback]90996[/snapback][/right]

haha, ya right, there is no way in hell you could smuggle either of your dogs in.!!!
just got the reservation confirmation in the mail this week :)
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I mine about a week or so ago.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Steve, I forgot to get you the scratch for the site.

I'll get it to you the next time we get together.