Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saw My First Ford 500 (on The Road) Today
sorry to hear your done with ford man...what happened?

type S..awesome car...completely different than the new stang...the stang is bigger and faster
Quote:what happened?

Ford Screwed up the NA Focus launch. If you had 5 recalls within the first month of ownership you would think twice about that product in the future also. ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I hear ya man, recalls are a piss off!! but its better then them not telling you!! or when you go in for your service and they do the recall then...like honda does. Recalls do suck, but they are letting everyone know they screwed up and are gonna fix it. Also...its stupid little stuff..like heated seats..yes there are bigger things but mostly small.
sheridanford05,Feb 7 2005, 01:30 PM Wrote:I hear ya man, recalls are a piss off!! but its better then them not telling you!! or when you go in for your service and they do the recall then...like honda does.  Recalls do suck, but they are letting everyone know they screwed up and are gonna fix it.  Also...its stupid little stuff..like heated seats..yes there are bigger things but mostly small.
[right][snapback]84004[/snapback][/right]

Lets see, engines catching fire, rear wheels falling off, suspension braking while driving, faulty fuel pumps.....

These arent small issues....actually borderline-life-threatning issues. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
sheridanford05,Feb 7 2005, 09:22 AM Wrote:Xappie must be on crack or somethin...the new stang is sick. inside and out...and the handling and speed is 10 times better than the previous model.  ps almost every car has molded plastic inside.... ;)
[right][snapback]83937[/snapback][/right]

I guess I meant to say... "MY OPINION" is that the interior looks cheap. There is too much smooth, molded plastic on it. The ones I were looking at were automatics, and the center console around the shifter looked like ass. To me, anyways...

And the front grill and mirrors too. Just didn't like it. From a distance, the car looks REALLY cool, and I am sure its fun too drive too.

I guess I just like the leather wheel/shifter/etc and cloth door inserts in my Focus. The interior of the new Focus looks cheap too.

2003 ZX3 French Blue; 25/35% tint; shorty antenna; apc clear corners; JVC MP3/CD HU; Sherwood 180W BP Series AMP; Alpine 11-band DSP with BBE processing; 4x Pioneer TS-A6870R 6" x 8" speakers; custom-made 4AWG engine grounding wires
sheridanford05,Feb 7 2005, 01:01 PM Wrote:sorry to hear your done with ford man...what happened? 

type S..awesome car...completely different than the new stang...the stang is bigger and faster
[right][snapback]83996[/snapback][/right]

I really should post a picture of the mound of work orders I've had done on this car.

I've spent way too much time waiting for the dealer to fix my car to even consider another Ford.
I didnt like the 500 at first but it grew on me.

I dont care what you say 200hp in that car even with the cvt is slow, like someone said already you load that car up its going to take you forever to get up to speed and when its doing that at the same time you gas mileage is dusted.

I kinda like the mustang its a little to big on the exterior but its confortable inside and the interior is ok. What do you expect its a cheaply priced sports car, where else can you find a "NEW" 300 hp car for 32 grand?....IRS would be nice in it though this solid rear axle shits gotta go.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
why drive a focus and spend time on here...organizing meets...if you hate your car so much and hate ford. Guys every company has its faults. GM, Honda, Chrysler! lol Chrysler love their trannys. I worked at Canadian Tire..i've seen it all!!! Fact of the matter is everyone beats up on Ford and its up a little annoying. cars are machines and they break down...thats why there is a warranty and recalls, but everyone does have their own opinion. Mine is....its all the same everywhere else! :D
sheridanford05,Feb 8 2005, 10:28 AM Wrote:why drive a focus and spend time on here...organizing meets...if you hate your car so much and hate ford.  Guys every company has its faults.  GM, Honda, Chrysler! lol Chrysler love their trannys.  I worked at Canadian Tire..i've seen it all!!! Fact of the matter is everyone beats up on Ford and its up a little annoying.  cars are machines and they break down...thats why there is a warranty and recalls, but everyone does have their own opinion.  Mine is....its all the same everywhere else! :D
[right][snapback]84319[/snapback][/right]

Blah blah bla...

Just because I'm unhappy with the quality of mycar.... doesn't mead I don't like driving it.

Or the people associated witht his club..
There are A LOT of really great people here.

Just cuz my car gives me hassles, doesn't mean I can't have fun with it while I have it.

I may even be able to help you out with a problem your going to have with your car. :P
Like Anthony said
"We love the car" it's the dealer we get pissed off at.
Every dealer has fixed or found problems but not all of
them truely get it fixed at all!
The lame talk, hope you won't notice.

This is where we vent!
This is were we can feel support answers ,fixes dealerships to avoid etc etc .

Dealers could learn something by just reading these threads.
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Penwraith,Feb 11 2005, 02:52 AM Wrote:Like Anthony said
"We love the car" it's the dealer we get pissed off at.
Every dealer has fixed or found problems but not all of
them truely get it fixed at all!
The lame talk, hope you won't notice.

This is where we vent!
This is were we can feel support answers ,fixes  dealerships to avoid etc etc .

Dealers could learn something by just reading these threads.
[right][snapback]85244[/snapback][/right]

My realtionshipo with my car is a strange one.

I complain, get pissed off at all the trouble it gives me...

But I love to drive it. Ans washing it is a theraputic treatment I can't explain. I always feel better after washing the car and listening to some tunes for a few hours.

And in the right light, if the sun is hitting just right... It is one of the nicet looking cars on the road.

I do love my car... I HATE the quality.
And in the right light, if the sun is hitting just right... It is one of the nicet looking cars on the road.

When there's no moon and alot of fog and you can't see a damn thing?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
lol :lol:
meford4u,Feb 11 2005, 11:45 AM Wrote:And in the right light, if the sun is hitting just right... It is one of the nicet looking cars on the road.

When there's no moon and alot of fog and you can't see a damn thing?
[right][snapback]85327[/snapback][/right]

Oh just give it up man. :P

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ford Flex Road Test CanadaSVT 41 8,695 10-24-2008, 12:37 AM
Last Post: ZTWsquared
  If You Read One Road Test Today NOS2Go4Me 8 2,872 10-09-2006, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001