Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March The 4th For Pints And Wings?
I may doing some training in Toronto that week. Nothing is for sure yet, and they always change my travel plans, but if its a go, Im in TO from March 1st to the 11th.....
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Just saw this .. its my birthday 2 days before hand so who knows whats going to happen realistically....

But if im 'there' im ... 'there'.

I always injoy the discussions... *devils grin*
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Feb 11 2005, 03: Wrote:Just saw this .. its my birthday 2 days before hand so who knows whats going to happen realistically....

But if im 'there' im ... 'there'.

I always injoy the discussions... *devils grin*
[right][snapback]85249[/snapback][/right]

Dan... try and make it out.

It would be great to shoot the s**t with you again!
i will write it in, may show up in my filthy work clothes.
I'll be at a trade show downtown on the 4th, so I could pop in afterwards.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
The more the marrier fellas!
TTTTTTTT
If I'm not on overtime status or out of the GTA, I should be free. Only a block from the office :)

PS> There is Green P right at University & Front. After 6pm, the price is reasonable. Do NOT go into a parking lot before 6pm; otherwise, you will be stuck paying for a part of daily (zings up to $24 in most cases) AND the evening fee (so a combination of $30 or more).
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
What's the bail out gotten up too?
I'm in for sure.
I'm still going.........no one cancels
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
1 day to go.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I'M THERE FELLAS!
I'm there... but ill be late... cant leave here till 6pm
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
AnthonyD/darkpuppet:

Bug me at work tomorrow. Not sure if you guys have my new work digits, but my cell phone numbers are still the same.

I'll probably GO the distance home.

PS> I am *NOT* drinking :rolleyes:
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
(scooba)Steve, are you leaving the office at 6? If so can I hop a ride with you? I'll meet you at VP and Sheppard... just that my mum's van is in the shop and she needs the Focus to get to work tomorrow night.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Anyone planning on being there before 6:30?

not sure I want to stay at work THAT late (being a 5 minute walk away from there), and with the Rock game on Fri night, seating is going to go QUICK.

what are we going to the rock game after?

never been....love to.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I typically finish around 3-4. I'll be in the VicPark/Sheppard slums. I figure I'll be downtown before 6:30 forsure.
sorry al, ill be in mississauga, someones coming by to deliver a stove. im actually leaving work at 2 tomorrow to get home on time
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
well, if anyone is going slightly earlier, say for 5:30-ish or 6-ish, give my celly a shout.

there, now everyone has it.

or hit me up on MSN..it'll forward to my cellphone. I count about 6-7 people who've said they'll be there tonight.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ***Massiv Meet Wacky Wings March 1st*** Scorcher000 7 3,070 03-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Scorcher000