Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March The 4th For Pints And Wings?
I'll be there at 5:30pm
Ill aim for 6 then.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Hey Jeremy, if for some reason you're at Vic Park/Sheppard till around 5 and you don't mind me hopping a ride with ya, gimme a call. 416-804-2745. I get off work then (at 5) and I work at warden and finch. would take me less than 10 mins to make it down there if you were still in the area
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
All of a sudden were changing the flockin time, for what?

Puppet?

I told you guys don't make me erase. NOW YOU ALL PAY!

For me beer..........ARRRRRRRRGGGGHH
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
we never changed the time.....

puppet and I are just eager to get the weekend started. :lol:
Change of plans, I'll be getting out of work around 4:15 - 4:30. Can you give me a lift Jeremy
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
ANTHONYD,Mar 4 2005, 05:01 PM Wrote:we never changed the time.....

puppet and I are just eager to get the weekend started. :lol:
[right][snapback]91274[/snapback][/right]

I get there when i get there.

And then the free beer extravaganza begins

meford4u,Mar 4 2005, 04:46 PM Wrote:All of a sudden were changing the flockin time, for what?

Puppet?

I told you guys don't make me erase.  NOW YOU ALL PAY!

For me beer..........ARRRRRRRRGGGGHH
[right][snapback]91269[/snapback][/right]

I tell you what. If I'm not at least there at the original time, I'll buy your dinner...

all I ask is that you call the cops, because I've obviously been kidnapped by a bunch of straight edgers tripping on snorted icing sugar.

when's the last time we've split from after work beers that I haven't gone somewhere else for more beer? I mean, it's Friday, there's no wife, no kids, no sprawling house in the suburbs.. days are for working, nights are for boozing large.

God, I hope my doctor doesn't read this.. I told her I wasn't a heavy drinker when she puzzled about the apparent size of my liver.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

P.S. AnthonyD, can you give Richard a call? my cellphone gets crap reception from in here...

Is it 5 yet?!?!?!?!?!?! I want to leave this place!!!

I tell you what. If I'm not at least there at the original time, I'll buy your dinner...

Somebody help me out with this and send puppet off to the bathroom when I arrive.

5:20 and I am without ride. Shittay. Dunno how or when I'll be there

but I'll be there
2000 Black ZX3
Where are you coming from?
I'm coming in from Burlington and leaving in about 10 minutes if I can help out.

Hey Raine for the record I was only in the area of VicPark/Sheppard until 1. Then I had to go down to CNIB.
Nothing personal.

sometimes nipple tastes like vanilla

sometimes it tastes like cigarette

Steve just because you have the physical ability doesn't mean you should suck your own titties.

Good seeing all you fuktards. (Steve, Anthony, Rich, Paul, Jeremy, Mr. Fuktard, Dan, Scooba, and Dblast)
2000 Black ZX3
I take it you guys went and looked at snatch after we left.

Strip joints make me sick.

I still would have settled for some guilo-chinese food.
I had a bad dream about a cement mixer :lol: :puke:
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
anthony i can't believe you ripped my money,
I don't even have friggin tape in the apt.
I have to make it a big deal to either deposit the money or buy tape, bastard. Second cup wouldnt take it.
darkpuppet,Mar 5 2005, 07:54 AM Wrote:sometimes it tastes like cigarette
[right][snapback]91409[/snapback][/right]

That is because some other guy was honking on it just before you did.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ***Massiv Meet Wacky Wings March 1st*** Scorcher000 7 3,070 03-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Scorcher000