Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Focus Piece Evar!
Well, in a way I hated everything, coz I've changes practically everything I could to after market parts!

But if I have to complain about summit, its the stock power each Ford motor produces! Its like their getting slower and slower as the years go on, due to more safety devices being put on the car and more weight etc.
FastFord (March 2005)
Performance Ford (November 2005)
FastFord Thrash (January 2008)
Modified Nationals Top 25 (2005,2006)
FastFord (May 2009)
FastFord RS V ST Thrash (June 2009)
Bort,Dec 30 2004, 02:27 PM Wrote:No man, the fluid line completely freezes up, or the motor dies in the winter.  I can hear it trying to pump the washer fluid, but nothing comes out.  Completely dry...
[right][snapback]76804[/snapback][/right]

Oh I see.. but it works in the summer? You must have frozen the line.. you'll have to thaw it out and purge the line out. That doesnt make driving fun, especially when it starts to thaw and everything gets sprayed at you.. for safety's sake you should get that fixed.
DPFE

And the center caps.
I HATE the whole wiper/washer system ... you give the window a shot of washer fluid and the wipers do a great job of cleaning the window ... then 5-8 secs later BAM there goes the wiper again with another wipe .. just to leave those dirty ugly lines on the windshield after you just got them nice a clean.

Below Average Car Club
schade,Jan 3 2005, 09:12 PM Wrote:I HATE the whole wiper/washer system ... you give the window a shot of washer fluid and the wipers do a great job of cleaning the window ... then 5-8 secs later BAM there goes the wiper again with another wipe .. just to leave those dirty ugly lines on the windshield after you just got them nice a clean.
[right][snapback]77246[/snapback][/right]

it's to take care of the dribbles.
Also with the wiper system is the stupid self draining resevoir. :rolleyes:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
So far my only complaint is the non adjustable intermitent wipers. Unless there is a control to adjust it and I just haven't found it yet.

Other then that I love my little focus. Great on gas, Peppy with the 5 spd, Great handling (compared to my old tempo), and an all in all comfy ride.
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst mod to your focus? adamzx5 20 8,232 09-17-2011, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Scorcher000
  Is The Focus Really The Worst Car Ever Made? ANTHONYD 24 8,099 04-19-2005, 12:01 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me