Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New To The Club
Hello Everyone.

I will soon be a proud owner of a 2001 Ford Focus LX 4 Door Sedan. The car has a 2.0L Zetec Engine with a Manual 5 Speed Transmission. Car has 101,000KM's on it but it was owned by an older couple who woudl visit their kids in toronto. Car also comes wiht Power locks/remote locks, AC, Block heater and my favorite thing... A warranty.

Right now I drive a 1991 Ford Tempo. Great car and all but its taking too much to keep it on the road. What do you expect with a 13 year old car that was never intened to last longer then 5 years though.

Well I hope to meet and talk to alot of you. When I get the car I will post pics.

Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
Nice, we need more sedan owners! You planning on modding it? Welcome to the site, s**t gets a little crazy here sometimes...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Welcome to the site.Enjoy.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Welcome
'03 Focus SVT
Welcome man
FociPhil,Dec 3 2004, 06:52 PM Wrote:Nice, we need more sedan owners! You planning on modding it? Welcome to the site, s**t gets a little crazy here sometimes...
[right][snapback]72725[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the welcome all.

Actually I wasn't planning on doing too much to it. I was gonna install my Alpine head unit in it as its coming with a tape deck. Also dropping 2 12" infinity subs in the rear with a 1000watt amp to power them. I am also planning on replacing the stock speakers with better performing speakers...probably Focals.

As for exterior mods, I was thinking of replacing the headlights with those projector lights that I see alot of members here are sporting on their cars. As for engine...well I miht just leave it stock..maybe a cold air intake cuz I like that swoosh sound it makes but thats probably it.

This car is to replace the tempo which is my current daily driver. My other car is a 1988 Pontiac TransAm which I only drive in the summer.

[Image: 1.JPG]
ThraxXx,Dec 3 2004, 06:39 PM Wrote:Hello Everyone.

I will soon be a proud owner of a 2001 Ford Focus LX 4 Door Sedan.  The car has a 2.0L Zetec Engine with a Manual 5 Speed Transmission.  Car has 101,000KM's on it but it was owned by an older couple who woudl visit their kids in toronto.  Car also comes wiht Power locks/remote locks, AC, Block heater and my favorite thing... A warranty. 

Right now I drive a 1991 Ford Tempo.  Great car and all but its taking too much to keep it on the road.  What do you expect with a 13 year old car that was never intened to last longer then 5 years though.

Well I hope to meet and talk to alot of you.  When I get the car I will post pics.
[right][snapback]72721[/snapback][/right]

Dude,

So this is what the other day's MSN convo was about? Welcome to Focus Canada, and welcome to the "extremely fun to drive 4-door" club. So, you're turning the Trans Am into a show-only car?

I'll MSN you / call you next week.

:D :ph34r:

Obviously you know who this is now!

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Ahh fuk off we don't need any new members :lol:
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Welcome and don't listen to Paparoach! :blink:
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 4 2004, 10:52 AM Wrote:Dude,

So this is what the other day's MSN convo was about? Welcome to Focus Canada, and welcome to the "extremely fun to drive 4-door" club. So, you're turning the Trans Am into a show-only car?

I'll MSN you / call you next week.

:D  :ph34r:

Obviously you know who this is now!
[right][snapback]72800[/snapback][/right]

Hey Logan...wusup. Yeah I am pretty much done sinking money into my tempo. Thing is a money pit...I already put over $1000 into the front end and now my engine decided that gasoline would be its next diet. I get about 160km's to a tank...costs me about $32 to fill it. So basically every 3 days I need to refill.

Also I really want a car with a manual transmission so I figured I would see what ford had in their used lot. I always loved the lines on the Ford Focus since they were first released.

LOFOCI WAGON,Dec 4 2004, 03:00 PM Wrote:Welcome and don't listen to Paparoach! :blink:
[right][snapback]72826[/snapback][/right]

LOL ok I kinda got the idea to ignore him when I saw his sig. LOL
Welcome to the Board :)

~ Clutch
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!