Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think Svt Dean Just Bought.....
Flofocus,Nov 30 2004, 04:25 PM Wrote:
S2,Nov 30 2004, 06:10 PM Wrote:Yeah and it's GUDE so it's absolute crap..... dumbass.
[right][snapback]72232[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

Its not crap, you just need to tune it properly. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]72233[/snapback][/right]

I have yet to hear anything good about Gude, there is nothing but posts about it over on the other focus sites saying this and that (from people that know their s**t).

I know tuning is definitely an issue with Gude but wow, seems like it's the 'joke' of FI systems out there.....
S2,Dec 1 2004, 10:48 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Nov 30 2004, 04:25 PM Wrote:
S2,Nov 30 2004, 06:10 PM Wrote:Yeah and it's GUDE so it's absolute crap..... dumbass.
[right][snapback]72232[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

Its not crap, you just need to tune it properly. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]72233[/snapback][/right]

I have yet to hear anything good about Gude, there is nothing but posts about it over on the other focus sites saying this and that (from people that know their s**t).

I know tuning is definitely an issue with Gude but wow, seems like it's the 'joke' of FI systems out there.....
[right][snapback]72325[/snapback][/right]

Its a joke because they're are retards out their that put it on their car with shitty tuning. Naz over on focaljet (not our naz) had the gude kit and pectel for tuning, and he was pushing some serious horsepower. But his car was VERY far from stock.

It's not a bad kit at all, but very far from a "bolt-on and go" kit. You NEED to tune it properly.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I will agree with you, tuning is a huge issue but if I remember correctly, the GUDE kit doesn't come with ANY tuning at all.

Turbo TOM had tons of stuff to say about it, not bashing GUDE but I completely trust what he says about anything that has to do with FI.
S2,Dec 1 2004, 03:12 PM Wrote:I will agree with you, tuning is a huge issue but if I remember correctly, the GUDE kit doesn't come with ANY tuning at all. 

Turbo TOM had tons of stuff to say about it, not bashing GUDE but I completely trust what he says about anything that has to do with FI.
[right][snapback]72332[/snapback][/right]

Blind faith is a bad thing. People tend to idolize others cause they "seem to know their s**t" Gude's kit does come with tunning but as mentioned before is really poor. It has to be re-tunned and can put out just as good numbers as most other forms of FI. Dean got this kit for dirt cheap, with a little bit of an investment is going to run numbers most of us will never see. Like him or not, his car is nice, and is going to be even better come this spring. I'd easily say its one of the nicest focus' on this board. Yes even better than jasons. :P
Run your car, not your mouth
There was a guy on FF.com who did a Gude kit without tuning LOL then he posted asking why his car ran like s**t. Its not that big of a deal anymore. Slap on the turbo, go get a custom SCT chip. The gude does comes with a ProMAF I beleive and bigger injectors. Yes the kit does come the some sort of tuning so does the Precision kit. But the kit is so tuned down from what it could really do.

As for nicest focus who gives a s**t man. Some ppl think its a competition. I do up my car becuase thats what I do and what I love to do.
thabrat,Dec 2 2004, 06:40 AM Wrote:As for nicest focus who gives a s**t man. Some ppl think its a competition. I do up my car becuase thats what I do and what I love to do.
[right][snapback]72432[/snapback][/right]

Life is a competition.
ZOOM,Dec 2 2004, 03:01 AM Wrote:
thabrat,Dec 2 2004, 06:40 AM Wrote:As for nicest focus who gives a s**t man. Some ppl think its a competition. I do up my car becuase thats what I do and what I love to do.

Life is a competition.
[right][snapback]72444[/snapback][/right]

oddly enough I would agree......
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
dad,Dec 2 2004, 08:13 AM Wrote:
ZOOM,Dec 2 2004, 03:01 AM Wrote:

Life is a competition.
[right][snapback]72444[/snapback][/right]

oddly enough I would agree......
[right][snapback]72450[/snapback][/right]

It certainly feels like it sometimes. :unsure:
Yeah that whole thread that got shut down on FF.com was completely retarded. I'll never understand fully what the hell that was about.

I agree with you Jay.....
Piss off.... witch hunt it should be ....the guy has ripped off some of our members.

So can I rain on his parade? Fuk ya.

Right Pat and Puppet?
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Paparoach,Dec 8 2004, 02:36 PM Wrote:Piss off.... witch hunt it should be ....the guy has ripped off some of our members.

So can I rain on his parade? Fuk ya.

Right Pat and Puppet?
[right][snapback]73430[/snapback][/right]

And dan too
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Dean has NOT ripped me off.

to my knowledge anyways.. is there somethig I'm supposed to know?

I also believe the issue with Pat and Dan were resolved amicably... let's leave the past in the past ok?

Dan, Pat, correct me if I'm wrong.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Dec 8 2004, 08:25 PM Wrote:Dean has NOT ripped me off.

to my knowledge anyways.. is there somethig I'm supposed to know?

I also believe the issue with Pat and Dan were resolved amicably... let's leave the past in the past ok?

Dan, Pat, correct me if I'm wrong.
[right][snapback]73442[/snapback][/right]

looks like this thread has come back from the dead...
no s**t...

I thought we were done with this? hell, we ARE done with this...

If Dean bought a turbo, we should be happy for him, and hope he gets good tuning with it.

If anyone has a beef with Dean, it was in the past, should have been resolved by now, and there's no need to bring it back up at this juncture.

let's leave it at that, mmmmkay?

grabs a can of power, serves abused
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!