Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Sale At Canadian Tire Tonight
[Image: two_magicdays_feature_en_38e0f.jpg]

The Simonized pressure washer is on sale for 149.99. regular 299.99

There is a pretty good socket set on as well.

I'm going tonight to grab the sckets and the pressure washer. There are supposed to be some nice unadvertised deals as well. :D
The credit card's already waiting for the store! :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Wow that is a great price on the pressure washer, probably what a 1400-1500PSI? Awesome stuff, will have to go check that out, thanks for the post!
When i used to work there... i hated those days :angry:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I'm expecting it to be absolutely mental in there tonight.

I'm excited about my new pressure washer.! :P
Group: Active Members
Member No.: 59

Did you move or something?

My mind is going I guess? (go ahead say it!) I knew you had a new place but didn't think it was in Oakville?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
You've been driving the Subby too often, and the turbo's stealing the oxygen from the cabin :D :lol:

Must... resist urge... to buy Silverstars early!!!

Must... not... buy LED taillamps!

Christmas is taking too long!!! :angry: :angry: :blink:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Yup.

I moved!

where in jokeville are ya?

Toronto Paseo Club
Campbelton LOL they spelt it wrong campbellton is the correct spelling :lol: Kinda sucks though it's not in bathurst id rather go to bathurst for that. What sockets are on sale???
My Mom Says I'm Special
When at Crappy Tire be sure to check out the auto accessory section! I was there today buying a new filter, furnace filters that is.

New!

"A" pillar gauge pods with digital clock, thermometer and liquid magnetic compass (yes that kind like your dad used to have!)

:lol:

[Image: 0375072_450_CC_313ed.jpg]

MEGA SIC!
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I'm at Appeby and Uppermiddle area in the Orchards. :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian Tire 2007 Spring Summer Cataloge 02ztsian 9 3,147 03-17-2007, 05:39 AM
Last Post: ANTHONYD