Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would You Rate Your Dealorship?
Just to add.... I took my car in for new tires at the dealership (I get staff rate)... anyway, they signed me up on Tires for Life (a promotion they are doing here basically means as long as you get you scheduled maintenance done a the dealership you get free tires for as long as you own your car) which I thought was pretty cool since my car is lowered and even after an alignment, tires still wear faster on a lowered car. Anyway, they did a free alignment for me to qualify me for tires for life and found some stabilizer links that were damaged in the front (sway bar area) and replaced them and also gave me back the old ones that were damaged as 'proof' that they needed to be replaced. Not to bad....
Ok..got the call on monday..clutch parts are in..!!!!!!..dropped the baby yesterday...
this time I got a 05 Explorer..from Enterprise...(paid by SVT)...
they said 2 days to:
Fix the clutch
rotate and balance the tires
check/replace engine mount/s
reflash the computer
change dome light and trunk light
fix/replace front rotors and pads (done 1 time under warranty too)
check/replace battery.

lets see how they perform this time..!!! :)
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
2 days, I doubt it...... that is alot of work but best of luck. It's fruterating when stuff like this happens.....
Well...car back today morning..at 10..
Everything changed..brand new clutch...feels like other car
also replaced the housing of the thermostat...(was cracked!)
all the things fixed...
so guys if you are in the GTA..go to Heritage Ford and ask for Fred Grenbaun
he's the guy..!!!

10 out of 10 :D
redsvtfocus,Dec 9 2004, 10:22 PM Wrote:Well...car back today morning..at 10..
Everything changed..brand new clutch...feels like other car
also replaced the housing of the thermostat...(was cracked!)
all the things fixed...
so guys if you are in the GTA..go to Heritage Ford and ask for Fred Grenbaun
he's the guy..!!!

10 out of 10  :D
[right][snapback]73758[/snapback][/right]

Well that's good to hear....I bought my car from Heritage
redsvtfocus,Dec 1 2004, 10:42 PM Wrote:also the rotors are warped..

How many km on the car?
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
mmm...23k miles on it..bout 30 something kms...the thing is that its the second time..the first one was at 9k miles.... :(
but most of the vibration was cause of wheels unbalanced..!!!
Hey guys,
My name is Tim Hine and I am a sales and leasing consultant at Sheridan Ford Lincoln in Mississauga, ON. I just wanted to introduce myself because I am a newbie! But if anyone has any questions about their focus...service, buying or need a quote...please don't hesitate to ask! My email addy is thine@sheridanford.com. I look forward to jumping into a few of the conversations on here!

Later

Tim
Welcome to FocusCanada! :)
sheridanford05,Jan 3 2005, 10:52 AM Wrote:Hey guys,
  My name is Tim Hine and I am a sales and leasing consultant at Sheridan Ford Lincoln in Mississauga, ON.  I just wanted to introduce myself because I am a newbie!  But if anyone has any questions about their focus...service, buying or need a quote...please don't hesitate to ask! My email addy is thine@sheridanford.com.  I look forward to jumping into a few of the conversations on here!

Later

Tim
[right][snapback]77205[/snapback][/right]

Good to Know!
Took my 2002 ZTS in to Universal Ford in Calgary for a No. 5 service and to have
passenger side trim piece fixed (the adjustable seatbelt slider came loose; covered under warranty). When I got it back I couldn't figure out why my seatbelt wouldn't retract. Checked the passenger (supposedly fixed) side and found the same problem. Neither side would adjust. Turns out that they first "fixed" the wrong side, then forgot to reassemble either side correctly. Fixed it myself in -20 * weather with no tools in about 20 minutes ( took ab. 10 min. to figure out how the setup worked). And to top it all off, some greasy tech put his hand prints on the headliner. Last time for this dealer to do any service work on my car; will find a new service dep't to work with.
i bought my car from East Court..All oil changes done there.....when the time came to do my coilovers i got them installed there too...(i talked to the service manager first too) althouhg i havent had any majour problems with the car i'm kinda worried hearing all thease horror stories about dealer ships denying warenty work......so hopfully nothing goes wronge with it.
2003 Zx3 French Blue
Just let me say guys....the only way you can honestly take your car into a dealershio and not have any worries...is to have inside connections. before i worked at Sheridan I used to take my old car to dealers in burlington, oakville and hamilton...and i got the same old BS story..your a young guy...who cares we'll get to it later. Once i started here my customers that i have now schedule all their service appointments through me and have nothing but good experiences! thats the way you gotta go. But yes i do agree with you guys some dealers are dicks and because of that, will most of the time give off a bad name about Ford. The guys here at Sheridan are pretty cool guys...sometimes a little pissed off at the world! hahah :angry: but most of the time are cool to deal with! so thats my insite! :blink:
Mount Brydges Ford just outside London city limits I have had excellent service.
Highbury Ford still barely makes it but they eventually get the job done.
Mount Brydges it's like quality service comes naturally to them.
They also have an extremely busy repeat customer base that grows...

It's important to let the dealership know your not satisfied and let them know "what it is" to be looked after. If your dealer dosen't know what you need it's up to you to let him know.
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Heritage Ford... 2 Mustangs and my SVT Focus so far with them and about 80% chance of an 05 GT for 2006 with them as well.. I'm quite happy.. It's been 7/8 years with them and they've taken care of me..

Everybody knows me there.. so it has worked out for me..

[Image: svtfocusavatar1.jpg]

99 Mustang V6 Coupe Perf.Red w/MachAudio+TC
00 Mustang GT Coupe Perf.Red /MachAudio+Leather+TC
* 03 SVT 5dr Infra-Red Focus w/ Audio+Sunroof+WinterPkg
06 Mustang GT 'Vert w/ Shaker1K+IUP+ICA (~04/06)

* = (Current Ride)
well my experiences aren't the greatest. Buying the car, that was good, the sales guy still rememberes mine and my dad's name whenever he sees us and asks us about the focus often. But anytime after that, it's been the shits. They never have what you need, and when you need something, it takes them forever to put it in. As a little bit of an example why i hate my dealership so much is what is happening right now :angry: . Ok, start the story....Well, i get my dad 2 bring the car it this morning, cuase it needs new struts and a new shock (changed the other shock a month ago), so he brings it in, takes their shuttle home, and about 3 1/2 hours later, he get's a call from ford, saying that their must have been a "glitch" in their computer, and they don't have all the parts they need to complete the job. So ok, my dad talkes to them, and the part might not be in for another 3 days...not what i wnat to hear, and the worst part is, they called us a week ago telling us the parts were in, but ok, whatever, they give us a rental because were under extended warranty. Now, he get's home, and tells me i can't drive it, cuase i'm under 21 or whatever the hell the age limit is, so now i'm pissed, i have to drive around our stupid old bus (95 ford aerostar extended). So i'm pissed, but whatever, i just think my dealership is a waste of time and money, so they scored a one, maybe a two if their lucky

My dealer is Cambrian Ford in Sudbury
good service the first year (2002), but its getting worst everytime i go there. :angry:

Des Seigneurs Ford, Terrebonne (Qc)
2001 Focus SE Sport, Automatic
[Image: 24070_7026.jpg]
http://www.cardomain.com/id/focusgold
Flofocus,Nov 18 2004, 11:15 AM Wrote:Soucy Ford in Rockland.  Small town dealership.

Service manager is Ron.  Awsome guy.

He even tells me when I have the option to just buy the part and fix it myself.  :lol:

EDIT: This is after going through all SORTS of hassels with Campbell Ford in Ottawa, where I purchased the car.
[right][snapback]70491[/snapback][/right]

The dealer in Rockland is very good... They tell you how it is...no bull s**t. Good place!
Turbo arrived!
They all suck :angry:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Okay.