Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote For Thabrat
HEY EVERYONE ITS TIED RIGHT NOW SO IF YOU HAVE NOT VOTED ALREADY GET OVER TO FOCUS FANATICS AND VOTE FOR JAY!!!!!!!!!!

Vote For Thabrat
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
So is that poll based only on the 1 picture of the cars entered on that page?

If we ever do anything remotely similar to that on this board, I'd say a little more of a description would be better. A poll like that totally eliminates the people with "sleeper" cars, or really tricked out interiors.

Offtopic: Speaking of which, are we going to see focuscanada.net V3 anytime soon?
guilty,Nov 3 2004, 06:55 PM Wrote:So is that poll based only on the 1 picture of the cars entered on that page?

If we ever do anything remotely similar to that on this board, I'd say a little more of a description would be better. A poll like that totally eliminates the people with "sleeper" cars, or really tricked out interiors.

Offtopic: Speaking of which, are we going to see focuscanada.net V3 anytime soon?
Most people here would vote down for a car like that (talking about sleeper look)

Waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to many ri cers on this board :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Nov 3 2004, 04:58 PM Wrote:Most people here would vote down for a car like that (talking about sleeper look)

Waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to many ri cers on this board :P
Heh.. maybe. But I think most people here could appreciate a stock looking ZX3 with a monstrous turbo setup or crazy NA buildup.. I'd say that would be just as deserving of a "focus of the month" award as somebody buying a bodykit and some wheels.

Or if someone completely redid the interior with audio/video stuff without modifying the exterior, they should get showcased for what makes their car cool, not just the exterior.

Most of my mods are exterior, but you cant judge a book by its cover sometimes.

But also on a side note, I dont really agree with the whole competition aspect of it, like the discussion in the Site Suggestions threads outlined.
guilty,Nov 3 2004, 03:55 PM Wrote:So is that poll based only on the 1 picture of the cars entered on that page?

I think it is LOL. I didnt even ask to be put in it. I got nominated. Its all good I guess.

Focus Canada V3 wont be ready for a while. Everything is changing. Even the forum layout. Tons of work. I also have plans on merging sponsors better into the site. Lots of ideas are going threw my head. I got Chad working on some really good how to's with pictures. Feature Focus wont be anything like FF with votes and stuff. Decision are made my the mods. Everyone has a chance to have a feature focus.
thabrat,Nov 3 2004, 05:56 PM Wrote:Focus Canada V3 wont be ready for a while. Everything is changing. Even the forum layout. Tons of work.
Hey Jay, is there any chance you could put v2 back up on the main page with the list of the recent active topics and the rest until v3 is closer to being ready? Would be handy to have some of the previous features back online and available if the release of v3 is still far off.
I can jimmy something up for sure..
Any one who has not voted yet please do so now. Voting ends tommorow and im only winning by 1 vote....

Thanks.
lies u are tied now :S
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Right now,thabrat ahead by one. This is a very close race.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Just checked on the vote and we have a winner. Of course it is "THABRAT".
Way to go --- Jason.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Awsome. Thanks to everyone that votes..
do u get anything? gift cert? anything at all?
Run your car, not your mouth
I dunno.

Just bragging rights I think. Focus Fanatics is a pretty big site thow. Its like the 2nd FocalJet.