Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Zx3, Ar 17's, Mid & S2 Wing, Projectors
And a very tastefully displayed focuscanada.net sticker below the center brakelight. Natasha's car from the look of it... full kit, dual exhaust... but it wasn't Natasha driving :P this morning on Leslie... took me 15 mins to come up beside the car, and it was only 20 lengths ahead of me, that's how heavy the traffic was. Came off the 401, turned East on Lawrence. Nice car!
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Hahaha, that was my car! But that wasn;t me driving, that was my BF. We traded cars for the day, I got to play with the WRX. :D

BUt s**t, this always happens to me....you guys are only around when he drives never when I drive. That's just poo!

Thanks for the props
Hedman Header
Hi/Flo Cat
Custom Dual Exhaust (Engine Back - 2.5"Wink
Diablo Chip (re-programmed)
APC Brake Lights are off, back to stock
OEM Aftermarket Zenon Headlights
Wings West BodyKit
FK Automotive Suspension
Front and Rear Camber Kit
17" American Racing XComp Rims
Fuzion ZRi Summer Tires
Speedhut Indiglo Dash
Steeda Shift knob and accsessories switches
JVC Head Unit
12 Disc CD Changer
Bazooka Base Tube
Injen Cold Air Intake
Progress Competition 22mm Swaybar

http://www.pbase.com/myfordfocus2/inbox
mysterygirl,Oct 21 2004, 05:52 PM Wrote:Hahaha, that was my car! But that wasn;t me driving, that was my BF. We traded cars for the day, I got to play with the WRX. :D
YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSSED TO TALK ABOUT US SWITCHING CARS!

WHAT IF MY WIFE FINDS OUT WE'VE BEEN SEEING EACHOTHER?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Ah I always get the ladies mixed up. :P sorry! When did you take off the Altezzas? Looks better w/out them :)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Sorry my bad....I had the 2003 WRB WRX SEDAN which is not stock of course.

Don't want you to get into trouble.

Yeah, took the altezzas off, starting to look a bit too "ricey". i will probably get new rims too, when I can afford them.....OZ Superturismo, or something that looks alot like them.
Hedman Header
Hi/Flo Cat
Custom Dual Exhaust (Engine Back - 2.5"Wink
Diablo Chip (re-programmed)
APC Brake Lights are off, back to stock
OEM Aftermarket Zenon Headlights
Wings West BodyKit
FK Automotive Suspension
Front and Rear Camber Kit
17" American Racing XComp Rims
Fuzion ZRi Summer Tires
Speedhut Indiglo Dash
Steeda Shift knob and accsessories switches
JVC Head Unit
12 Disc CD Changer
Bazooka Base Tube
Injen Cold Air Intake
Progress Competition 22mm Swaybar

http://www.pbase.com/myfordfocus2/inbox
mysterygirl,Oct 21 2004, 05:52 PM Wrote:BUt s**t, this always happens to me....you guys are only around when he drives never when I drive. That's just poo!
Thats hilarious ... you said poo! ahhaha!!!
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.