Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeda.ca Now In New Facility
I have had good and bad from Steeda.ca, but they still get my business. No catalog has ever been sent to me from a couple of requests to Steeda.ca and Steeda in Florida. To popular I guess, never any around.
It's too bad, I was happy to see good focus parts here in Canada. What a let down.
The parts are good, the brace made a big difference. I din't have to install the camber kit because the car is only a 1 1/2" lower.
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
For now on I'm doing business with http://www.steedafocus.ca and http://www.bishopsales.com They got a good vibe :P
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
Hey guys, just wanna set the record straight... First I appologize to Euro and Kevin for the bad experience... the issue surrounding both of them was a combination of backorders and growing pains. There is at least one supplier whom we are considering giving the axe to because of exactly this... they promise us delivery dates and don't deliver. We can only base our delivery dates from theirs so herein lies the problem.

The truth is that Steeda.ca has great customer service... we recognize there are some imperfections and it's experiences like these that allow us to get better. For example, in light of Kevin & Euro's experience we're currently developing software to handle backorder tracking & customer notification... no more weeks of silent waiting, now we'll know each week if there is any issues.

Catalogs... we ship them out just about as fast as we receive them. You will get one if you've requested one. We are working on a 2005 Steeda.ca Catalog that includes our entire selection of parts (not just the steeda catalog) We expect it to be ready for the spring of 2005. If you are in our database, you can expect one on your doorstep next year.

I hope you keep an eye on us cause we've got big plans for 2005 and it's all about you guys. If there are any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!

Thanks all,

Carey
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Thanks for the appology, I understand what your going throught with your suppliers, we have the same problem here at Sears NSC. I wasn't too sure what was going on over there, and this was my first experience with your shop. This let me with a bad taste in my mouth. We'll see where things will be with my next order, after I get my catalog :P :lol:

Yanis
Civic's sucks!

Thanks for the emails and the phone call in regards to my order. At least I know something is happening. When is the STKVSTDA stuff goin to start showing up on the website? I need guidance. I know nothing.
Wow! Another SVTF in Winnipeg! I thought I was the only one who cared they had one!
Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate your understanding.

The project car stuff will arrive on the web site toward the end of the winter. We intend to commence the modding/testing as soon as spring pops it's head out! Cant' wait :P

Euro, your catalog is coming very soon! ;)

What kind of guidance are you after Kevin?
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
euro,Oct 29 2004, 08:53 PM Wrote:Thanks for the appology, I understand what your going throught with your suppliers, we have the same problem here at Sears NSC. I wasn't too sure what was going on over there, and this was my first experience with your shop. This let me with a bad taste in my mouth. We'll see where things will be with my next order, after I get my catalog :P :lol:

Yanis
Sears NSC, eh? Calgary, Vaughn or Montreal?
I need to know what parts are the best parts to get. That is one reason I read all these forums. Just trying to see what parts actually make a difference and give the best bang for the buck.
Calgary NSC :rolleyes: .
Civic's sucks!

Same here, terminal days Tues-Sat.