Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate My Ride
On white focus, I like everything painted white.. modlings etc.. but that is just my taste.. your car is very nice and super clean.. I like it..

euro bumpers would make enhancements i agree ;)

All in all, great looking car!
ZX3T gone..
I think the side door strip would look awesome color matched as well as the door handles and the back hatch strip but on the same token I do like the black/white contrast going on....

I love everything else about it, performance mods are always a plus and I know you got some of them.

Also IMO, euro stuff isn't the ONLY way to go, there are other things you can do for the exterior. Seems everyone is euro euro euro and euro, get what you like.....
S2 Steeda,Sep 28 2004, 10:02 AM Wrote:I think the side door strip would look awesome color matched as well as the door handles and the back hatch strip but on the same token I do like the black/white contrast going on....

I love everything else about it, performance mods are always a plus and I know you got some of them. 

Also IMO, euro stuff isn't the ONLY way to go, there are other things you can do for the exterior.  Seems everyone is euro euro euro and euro, get what you like.....
thing is about euro is usually it still looks stockish yet more sporty.. and since his car is not too overkill now, would hate to ruin it with an extreme body kit etc... i do like the normal look he has but would have everything colour matched..

but thats me.. he was just asking opinions / ideas
ZX3T gone..
Yeah euro is definitely 'mild' as in not extreme. I do give it that. A euro rear bumper would look sweet, same one Jay has with the lights. There are so many options out there though......
Hey I wasn't trying to be an ass or anything, but from the picture you gave us, there wasn't much to judge it on, and in all reality if I saw that car, rolling down the street, I'd have to say that you were just getting started on the car. If you are building a trailer queen show car, then there is a long way to go. If you want something that looks better than stock and such, then well thats a different story.

Clean doesn't win shows. Sorry.
Run your car, not your mouth
its okay ass:) i knew u were just being honest which is what i wanted so its all good, thankx alot for the input everyone, I got exactly waht i wanted just an idea of how my car looks right now to other people...and some wicked ideas:)
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
I'd like to know who the dumbass is that voted it a one......
S2 Steeda,Sep 28 2004, 01:23 PM Wrote:I'd like to know who the dumbass is that voted it a one......
:)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
7. I like how clean your car looks Jarrod. Just think you should leave the clear turns. A nice kit would be a good mod too. I'm giving you points for the rims. They make the car look clean and with the amount a brake dust a stock system produces, you have to have balls to have white rims. Plus they're what, 19's? Cool :)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Flofocus,Sep 28 2004, 01:37 PM Wrote:
S2 Steeda,Sep 28 2004, 01:23 PM Wrote:I'd like to know who the dumbass is that voted it a one......
:)
I'm just buggin, I voted a 5....I voted 5 because of the same reasons Tony and Dan mentioned.

Then again if you posted a car that was an actual show car, I'd probably really vote a 1. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
thanx raine, yeah those rims are a beatch, nah sadly they are 18's I am looking into some 19's though but we will see :). Yeah flo i definatly agree with what u mean I mean i haven't totally modded my car performance or exterior wise...again tahnx for the honesty...

I just wanted to commend the ppl on this board with their maturity i asked a straight question and I got a straight answer from all of you. On most variety car forums i would have been bashed for some stupid reason or praised but I just like how everyone reasoned their decision it gave me tons of insight :D
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
it is really hard to judge, it really depends on which route u are comparing to.. like dan said, if you are comparing your car to an modified car or towards a show car, i'd say probaboly around 3 out of 10.

I voted 5 because that's how my feeling is before i even look at everyone's comments and I do like the 18" white rims and white car.

but since u said u want to clean look, i'd say please paint your side moldings and get a euro grill or something that take out the amber signals in the grill. then i'll give a 7 =). Now, to me, the side moldings being black and the front stock grill made the car look bad. Otherwise.. is good (or maybe u'll want to get a front lip)
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
I gave 5. Nice ride (from what I can see <_< ) It's a great start but still needs more. I totally agree with painting the handles/moldings. Throw in the RS bumper and it would be an easy 7-8.
I gave it an 8...regardless of what people said about it looking stockish.....

I like cars to look clean, and fairly factory like. I cant stand 90% of the appearance mods people use on their cars, it just usually makes them look like cheap cars.

I dont like the banner, and it looks like a clear corner lamp on the front? if so, I dont like that either, I like the rims and mirrors though, and the front lip looks good.
SVT Motor Swap into 2000 zx3 with 5spd.
14.9 @ 93MPH
"I am going to run 5's .... I am planning on installing a rocket engine!"