Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Some Pics!
i finally got some pics of my car...oh how i miss it...

its still back in Toronto, and i wont be going back to get it until the spring, and by then hopefully a drop and some new wheels by then...and the exhaust is getting redone and centered next week...

without further adu...all comments welcome, i know its not some peoples "cup of tea"...

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/FociPhil/DSC01428.jpg'>[Image: DSC01428.jpg]

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/FociPhil/DSC01426.jpg'>[Image: DSC01426.jpg]

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/FociPhil/DSC01424.jpg'>[Image: DSC01424.jpg]

good thing is sask has one plate now...no drilling!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Right on, looking sweet!!!
Gonna look good man!

Did it used to have a spoiler or something?

You should get the key hole shaved at the same time.
s**t Phil, that's coming along great. I don't like Saleen kits, but I have to say yours looks better than Deans did. Can't wait to see the finished product. Looks funny w/out the whale tail. LOL
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
look sick. i cant wait to see it this sunday. willt hose fender flare work only with the saleen kit? i am lookign into bringing my fenders out..
that sucks thats in toronto, i woulld like to see it.

its pretty nice ride.
'03 Focus SVT
like i said its still in Toronto, and i wont be going back to get it until spring...

i had a WW mid-wing and Wail tail on there...now that i think about the wail tail might look alright with the kit, but it came with a Saleen single plane wing, but not sure if im throwing that on...might wanna get a RS spolier or something instead, or leave it clean...

as for the flares, they are made for the Saleen kit...in the pictures you can see how they conect into the side skirts and the bumpers, anythin g is possible, you could always do some custom work and fit em on...

i wish i had the car for this sunday...in due times my friends...but ill still show up in a focus...'04 midnight blue ZTS, so i wont be too out of place haha

thanks for the comments BTW...
Fociphil, if you are ever thinking of getting rid of that whaletail or anything, make sure you PM me, I am always in the market for new mods....
Lookin' good B) . I know how agonizing it can be waiting for a car to get finished. ;)
all the mods were sold, my WRC front, WW rear, side and both tails...this spring maybe my wheels and a saleen wing, but ill let you all know when the time comes...

ive been waiting for a while to get my car...i stored it last winter, and then when i went to get it back, i got a job in china, then i came back and moved to saskatoon, and now im gonna store it this winter while the work is getting done...

its been a while...oh yes, and im gonna rip it hard in the wheat feild highway when i do get it....
Sweet Focus-Rod Phil !

With those fender flares do you need to step your wheels out a bit ?
That last issue of focus fanatic the kona eruo job his flares didn't look right because his wheels seemed too far inside the wells.
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
im thinking about getting some spaces to match it up to the fenders, but its not out oo much, but I will wait and see, if i get new rims ill decide then...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Body Kit Is Finally Finished And On The Car (pics) phased_focus 23 9,241 04-23-2014, 10:17 AM
Last Post: rnzo86
  Finally pics of my Focus Replacement ZX3_2NV 11 6,020 07-24-2010, 08:08 AM
Last Post: moon111
  Non-camera Phone Pics... Finally Raine 15 5,533 05-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Raine
  Pics Of My Ride........ Finally dabigmandan 17 5,663 05-10-2005, 01:18 PM
Last Post: smith21
  Pics Of My Car Finally (56k Warning) habmann 20 7,265 04-15-2005, 01:40 AM
Last Post: habmann
  New Brunswick Focus,finally Got Pics 1974focus 15 4,084 03-25-2005, 11:42 AM
Last Post: SVT ZX3
  Finally Got Some Pics ZX5focused 12 2,902 03-21-2005, 02:26 PM