Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Convertible Focus
From http://www.thecarconnection.com

At the Paris previews, the automaker also revealed the Focus Vignale Concept, a sleek coupe with a fast-opening, retractable hardtop. The production version of the new Focus will offer some decidedly up-market features, including six airbags and cornering lights. That's likely why Ford has decided that it will continue producing the older, less expensive version of the popular subcompact back in the U.S. , at least for now.

<a href='http://www.thecarconnection.com/images/gallery/tmb/8395_image.jpg'>[Image: 8395_image.jpg]</a>
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
Well finally a European Focus I am not envious of.

&quot;Captain, Gheydar contact bearing dead ahead!&quot;
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Why do the B-Pillars and everything stay up like that?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I could see Rich driving it.... :lol:
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Raine,Sep 24 2004, 12:23 PM Wrote:Why do the B-Pillars and everything stay up like that?
huh? the pic shows the top just going down or up.. it's barely just detached from the windshield..

I actually don't mind the concept. My next car may be a convertible..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Check out the rims. :o
darkpuppet,Sep 24 2004, 09:28 AM Wrote:I actually don't mind the concept. My next car may be a convertible..
*cough* gay boy *cough*

Don't give up buddy....keep playing for our team.

Paparoach,Sep 24 2004, 01:32 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Sep 24 2004, 09:28 AM Wrote:I actually don't mind the concept.&nbsp; My next car may be a convertible..
*cough* gay boy *cough*

Don't give up buddy....keep playing for our team.
I echo what the car owner formerly know as PapaRoach said. First the Mardi Gras wheels and now this? Sounds like an intervention is in order!
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
anyone bringing womenfolk to st louis tonight?

actually a few years back, a girl asked me if I was gay, and I saiz, &quot;no, but if you have a few minutes, we can go around back, and I'll prove it to you&quot;.

still didn't get any luvin' &lt;_&lt;

p.s. I didn't say the convertible I buy will be the focus one... maybe a 'stang or bimmer... and it IS because the chicks dig convertibles (and not just papa's mom either)
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Sep 24 2004, 10:00 AM Wrote:anyone bringing womenfolk to st louis tonight?

actually a few years back, a girl asked me if I was gay, and I saiz, &quot;no, but if you have a few minutes, we can go around back, and I'll prove it to you&quot;.

still didn't get any luvin' &lt;_&lt;

p.s. I didn't say the convertible I buy will be the focus one... maybe a 'stang or bimmer... and it IS because the chicks dig convertibles (and not just papa's mom either)
Sheat my mom would go down on you for a nickel...no pun intended.

folding hard top not bad, bet that thing flexes like crazi
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
of course we wont get it-to buy a new focus you need to buy a volvo or mazda here. europe is getting the new st220 with 220 h.p then comes the awd, 300 h.p. cosworth and convertible. wake up ford!