Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saskatoon Sir Meet - Sept 26th
alright I am in, i think i will go for 12 seconds this year last year 13 wasn't good enough :P
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
ya ill come check it out looks fun would be nice to see some diferent focus's cause all i see is chads and im sick of it hehe just playin chad. :P
LOL damn... thanks man, you know I have feelings....

and what's with the silent treatment, you never call, you never write.... sniffles....
I will be leaving regina at 9..
oh ya rochdale walmart is the meeting spot..
Not sure if I can make the whole thing, I can be there for some of it but probably not to make runs. I got a 'fiancee thing' to go to that night at 6pm for about an hour or so. Trying to get out of it if I can... either way I will be around a bit...

So who all from off here is coming up to Saskatoon?
gate open at 12 at sir then the officals have to go over your car...
Yeah when do the drags start?
not sure... will find out when we get there
sorry guys it 10 at walmart
I'll meet you guys there but I will have to bolt around supper time. I highly doubt they will let me run with my tires, they are s**t. Either way I will be there.
We will be there. As you come into the gate you register( make sure you have your drivers licience & reg. with you), they check out your car and then you line up. There is no order unless you want to go against someone. We were there last year for the last day.You don't have to do a burn out . the staff and other people will help first timer out. It is going to be a blast. I beleive it is a $ 20 entry fee for the car and driver. I will bring the our camcorder so I can catch some of you guys in action.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Bah! It sux I can't go :( I found out that I'll be leaving Toronto on Sunday at like 8am our time and thus, should be back probably around 11ish. I probably could still make it out, but after 3 hours of flight, then another 3ish hours of driving to S'toon and then 3 hours back, I'd be in rough shape. That and I'd be friggen tired and the fact that by the time I get there it could be 1/2 over.

Oh well, next year I guess.
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
Im thinking i want to make the mission to meet some of you Sask ppl...but my car is back in TO still, ill bring my "winter focus" and maybe be a spectator...

that way if you guys want your car filmed making runs i can do it for you...

you said the Rochdale walmart, 10PM, sept 26th?
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
The Rochdale Walmart is in Regina. I am in Sasktoon here, SIR is about 5 minutes out of town on the highway towards Regina, it's South of Saskatoon, you can take Circle Drive South all the way and it turns into that Highway.

I know a couple guys from Saskatoon going, we can meet up somewhere before we all head over there.
im up for meeting somewhere in saskatoon, just post it and ill most likely make it out
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Just wondering who is all coming to this so we know who to look for. We will be leaving Yorkton around 9am and heading straight to SIR.Most likely bring the SVT as the bumper for Tyler car isn't done as of today.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
I am going there, and there is another guy here that is also. I probably won't do any 'runs' cause I got other stuff I got to do that day but I will come out and se you guys. All depends on when and what times things start, etc.

Fociphil, I'll head out there with Garret (j.a.dj on here) probably right before the show starts, we can meet out at Grasswood Esso (which is just outside of the city towards Regina (and SIR) at a certain time. I'll send you a PM with my cell number and we can figure out a time to meet there.....
SIR's final Street Legal event of the year will be held on Sunday, Sept. 26th. Gates will open at noon, with racing from 1:00 to 5:00 pm.

http://www.racesir.com/index.html
hey Jason give me a shout on the 26th

I'm in PA for school but I come home every weekend.

I'm usually home around 3pm or so, but give me a shout or leave a msg on my voice so i can hit you guys back, I'll try to make it out there for once.

Oh yah, any thoughts about going anywheres afterwords?
you guys even staying the night?

Johnny 5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ***Massiv Monday Meet Sept 22*** Scorcher000 10 6,990 09-25-2014, 01:49 AM
Last Post: drunkinmonkey
  Massiv Monday Sept 23rd Meet Scorcher000 11 5,178 09-24-2013, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Scorcher000
  Massiv Monday Meet Sept 9th @7PM Scorcher000 3 1,831 09-13-2013, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Scorcher000
  Massiv Monday Meet Aug 26th, 2013 Scorcher000 7 2,226 08-27-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: 07focus_st
  Big Subaru Hyper meet (Sunday, August 26th) NikiterZTS 0 1,373 08-24-2012, 11:28 PM
Last Post: NikiterZTS
  Massiv Monday Sept 26th Scorcher000 8 2,786 09-27-2011, 10:15 AM
Last Post: andrewsfm
  Svtoa-toronto Fall Cruise - Sept 26th GapBoyPCS 4 2,020 09-27-2004, 02:15 AM
Last Post: GapBoyPCS